UF-Miami matchups

Advertisement
i actually dont believe UF's pass rush will be much

Disagree, Fowler and Bullard are monsters. My concern is a guy like McDermott getting beat by Easly and the other interior players.

yep the pass rush SHOULD be insane. where i think they might be weak is against the run and against the pass in the intermediate area. our linebackers are inexperienced, those that aren't are pretty average.

So if we establish the run and take advantage of your line rushing up field, we can dink and dunk you all day with Duke out of the backfield as well as DCrawford. Once the safeties come up in the box, hit with a deep post route to Dorsett streaking. Let's hope he hangs on this time.

Wow. Nice rational discussion. If only I could partake. But as the name implies can't do that. Here is the game plan, Al is going to have an assorment of law enfonrcement angencies in a task force headed by Thill Hill and Homeland Security figureprinting your slimmy swamp scum as they come offthe bus. Then computer face recognition softare will being scanning them as they go into the stadium. By kick off, half your team and probalby a couple coaches will be in custody. Before the second quarter, the DNA results from the water cups will be back and you will probably have to forfiet the game becuase you will not have 11 players left. Beyond that, remember football is a lot more than match-ups. We are going to pound the scales off of you and then our coaches are going kick the crap out of your coaches in the post game on the field brawl. Sorry, I have two kids who graduated from U of Felon and I barely talk to them. In the OB for the Gator Flop-- you suck and always will. And by the way, as Fran Curci told you all about our 1st NC, THE U will win its SIXTH as in 6th, you know 5 plus 1, SIXTH National Championship before you swamp scum win your next sec title. Sorry to mess up such a nice discussion. Please continue.

Advertisement
Thign that worries me, is if Driskell gets out of the pocket and our LB's don't spy him. He can make a lot of plays with his feet and if he can get outside he can extend drives and keep our D on the field longer which is a bad thing for us.

Gotta run to win 150 yds plus minimum. Not gonna win throwing 50 passes against this defense Duke Johnson has to have big game coming out party and show that he is the best player in the best state

Wow. Nice rational discussion. If only I could partake. But as the name implies can't do that. Here is the game plan, Al is going to have an assorment of law enfonrcement angencies in a task force headed by Thill Hill and Homeland Security figureprinting your slimmy swamp scum as they come offthe bus. Then computer face recognition softare will being scanning them as they go into the stadium. By kick off, half your team and probalby a couple coaches will be in custody. Before the second quarter, the DNA results from the water cups will be back and you will probably have to forfiet the game becuase you will not have 11 players left. Beyond that, remember football is a lot more than match-ups. We are going to pound the scales off of you and then our coaches are going kick the crap out of your coaches in the post game on the field brawl. Sorry, I have two kids who graduated from U of Felon and I barely talk to them. In the OB for the Gator Flop-- you suck and always will. And by the way, as Fran Curci told you all about our 1st NC, THE U will win its SIXTH as in 6th, you know 5 plus 1, SIXTH National Championship before you swamp scum win your next sec title. Sorry to mess up such a nice discussion. Please continue.

Outstanding!!

I think it's fair to say that at this moment, UF is more talented thank Miami across the board. We will have to create some breaks for ourselves to win and we will have to play **** near mistake free football, no short fields for them off turnovers or God forbid defensive scores.

Advertisement
I think it's fair to say that at this moment, UF is more talented thank Miami across the board. We will have to create some breaks for ourselves to win and we will have to play **** near mistake free football, no short fields for them off turnovers or God forbid defensive scores.

except at qb...

which can and often does make the most difference. i would take miami on the o-line and at the skill positions offensively as well.

I am curious to see how our front 7 does against their big sec power running game. Their passing attack does not scare me one bit.

Spot on, Muschamp loves to shorten the field and the game. The squeeze job they did on LSU last year was impressive

except at qb...

which can and often does make the most difference. i would take miami on the o-line and at the skill positions offensively as well.

I agree, we are not going into this game completely outgunned, but we don't currently have the quality depth that UF has, particularly on D. Morris needs to prove he can do it against the big boys in this game. I don't think we will have a ton of success running, we have to be able to throw the ball. I think Walford and Duke out of the backfield will be huge.

Advertisement
It seems as if UF's LB's are going to be the weakest by far on their defense.

Could Sandland and Warlord expose them?

Haven't really heard too much about Sandland past couple months or so after all the fapping that was done (myself included) when he committed.

i was not surprised when florida mahandled fsu because fsu is the most overrated program in college football. 30 years of top recruiting class and preseason #1 and they have two nc titles, one which was handed to them when charlie ward was qb.

Something that no one has brought up is the heat. It will be hotter than **** Sept. 7 at Noon. Pass rush might be null and void by 2nd half as many of these cats on both sides will be gassed. That's where focus comes into play. Your tired, drained, and the one who can keep that focus/intensity wins the game...

Advertisement
Even if UF's DL were to take away the run and deep ball, Beau Sandland and Clive Walford are going to eat their LB'ers alive! One way or another, too many weapons on offense. By the way if they have two all-world CB's, and we go five wide ten what? Spread em out and burn'em to the ground. That's what Louisville did.

Stack the box, stop the run. Driskell isn't very good and they don't have the talent at WR to bail him out. Have Bush play the run, let the DBs play man, and go after it.

On O, play to Miami's strength: pass protection. A lot of 4 WR sets, open up the middle for Duke and the screen game. Let Hagens/Edwards/Dillard pound the rock. I expect Miami to be ultra aggressive.

Whoever scores first wins, IMO.

Even if UF's DL were to take away the run and deep ball, Beau Sandland and Clive Walford are going to eat their LB'ers alive! One way or another, too many weapons on offense. By the way if they have two all-world CB's, and we go five wide ten what? Spread em out and burn'em to the ground. That's what Louisville did.

Sounds like you've really thought this through

Sounds like you've really thought this through

No Louisville had a top 20 defense that stopped FL cold and allowed teddy to pick on a tired Defense...we stop the run or FL wins..that simple

Advertisement
Back