UCLA football

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. Not a football school. USC is the football school in town and will always will be. The Rose Bowl is about 30 miles from campus and it takes an hour to get there. Most of the alumni I know don’t care about their football team except for the rivalry game. USC has some diehard fans but UCLA has bandwagoners.

Pauley Pavillion is on campus. It’ll always be a hoops school because of Wooden’s legacy.

This sounds hella familiar

You are out of your **** mind 😂😂😂

This argument has been interesting, but that statement is one of the dumbest I've read on this site in while
E-Vts3RXsBc6IYl.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_072020_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take your top 5 or 10 teams from anywhere in Mighigan and match them against the top 5 or 10 in Georgia ANY year, and see what happens.

My money will always be on Georgia

You don't want to go down that road...you've already made a fool of yourself by making that statement.

Have a nice day.
So nothing, gotcha.

I'll give you one.

How about go back to same place you pulled the screen shot from and tell me how many NFL players are in the league from GA vs MI.

Yeah that's nothing...still got it?

Lmao
I said Detroit > anywhere in Georgia. So again, I'll wait until you have something of value other than hopes and feels. K, bye.

Advertisement
Not so much the Detroit comment, I get where that’s coming from with you being a Det native.

I’m just talking about the fact you think he’s so much more significantly better than Emory or Judd.

Between the 3 of’em, there may not be a good enough starter that can or will do anything noteworthy.

Obviously, it’s still very early in both Emory & Dante’s career’s, but as of right now Miami doesn’t gain anything in a kid like Dante except adding another questionable QB who will need a serious amount of development before he should see the field as a starter. So where would that put our QB room next year? We’d essentially have 3 kids who are big question marks as to if they are even good enough, that doesn’t sound like too good of strategy giving the circumstances we’re under.

Not so much the Detroit comment, I get where that’s coming from with you being a Det native.

I’m just talking about the fact you think he’s so much more significantly better than Emory or Judd.

Between the 3 of’em, there may not be a good enough starter that can or will do anything noteworthy.

Obviously, it’s still very early in both Emory & Dante’s career’s, but as of right now Miami doesn’t gain anything in a kid like Dante except adding another questionable QB who will need a serious amount of development before he should see the field as a starter. So where would that put our QB room next year? We’d essentially have 3 kids who big question marks as to if they are even good enough, that doesn’t sound like too good of strategy giving the circumstances we’re under.
Im certainly biased in my estimation of where the 3 are in their development. Emory's physical attributes are my concern whereas Dante appears to be limited by the mental aspect. All we can do is project out and Emory looks like he needs at least 2 more offseasons to really even compete to start.

I've said Judd looks to be in the same boat. He may be everything the eval crew hopes and dreams but as a developmental player he is 2 or 3 years away from challenging anyone for playing time. My biggest issue is we need someone to challenge next year to play and I think Moore could do that.

Advertisement
Back