UCLA football

View attachment 266133

Are yall sure yall want Dante Moore?

He was highly rated in high school.

That’s the secret to success at the next level

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoa! Where's this coming from? Is LSU targeting Guidry?
Its nothing that is solid but it is a concern based on the fact that LSU has been terrible on defense this year. I believe they rank #94 in total defense. Anyway it isn't a stretch to think that Kelly may fire his DC. Guidry is from Louisiana. Guidry is a very hot commodity right now and deservedly so. See what I mean? If Kelly comes calling does Guidry say no? We need to pay that man his money to keep him.

Its nothing that is solid but it is a concern based on the fact that LSU has been terrible on defense this year. I believe they rank #94 in total defense. Anyway it isn't a stretch to think that Kelly may fire his DC. Guidry is from Louisiana. Guidry is a very hot commodity right now and deservedly so. See what I mean? If Kelly comes calling does Guidry say no? We need to pay that man his money to keep him.

Gotcha. I appreciate the response.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only two more years my friend. Lol
I was more highlighting UCLA thinking they can do better heading into the Big 10. They don’t spend enough imo, but I guess a change would be good for both parties.

Advertisement
I don't think I'm following.

He went 46-7 overall, including 33-3 in conference play at Oregon. That's what got him into the NFL.

I think what got him to the NFL was his ability to travel to the future, have Mario build Oregon from the ground up, then return to that built program in the past to go 46-7 and then go to the NFL…

Perhaps Chip Kelly is not a coach, but deals in the dark arts….

Advertisement
Back