UCLA football

Advertisement
It's crazy bc UCLA is strong in so many other sports and have had some success in football, yet they can't fully put it together.

If someone figure out a way to unlock that treasure chest, UCLA could be an absolute force. Insane, insane $$
Huh? They have been running huge deficits in that athletic department (thats why they HAD to take the BIG invite) and barely care about football. USC is the well funded football program in SoCal and its not even close.

Not saying there is not huge wealth associated with the school and its alumni but in regards to UCLA football... Couple gold doubloons at the end of that rainbow but I dont think its a treasure chest.

Advertisement
Huh? They have been running huge deficits in that athletic department (thats why they HAD to take the BIG invite) and barely care about football. USC is the well funded football program in SoCal and its not even close.

Not saying there is not huge wealth associated with the school and its alumni but in regards to UCLA football... Couple gold doubloons at the end of that rainbow but I dont think its a treasure chest.

What is huh about? I’m talking about the alums and NIL cash. They could compete with anyone.

Advertisement
It's crazy bc UCLA is strong in so many other sports and have had some success in football, yet they can't fully put it together.
California is liberal and all about equal rights especially for a state school. They have no choice. USC can do what they want because they’re private. UCLA has the UC Board of Regents that overseeing them and they get so much state funding that they need for things like research and their medical center.

What is huh about? I’m talking about the alums and NIL cash. They could compete with anyone.
In theory I guess they could be top 10 maybe. There definitely is money in that alumni base but they aint consistently funding football NIL at a top 10 clip. This is not Texas A&M. I don't claim to be well connected with NIL but in this one topic, I speak with knowledge.

Wonder if Kelly is going to get hired as a college HC somewhere else. He's definitely not getting another shot at the NFL, so it has to be either G5 HC or P5 OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back