UCLA claiming Miami Neg recruiting

Advertisement
Greg Biggins ‏@GregBiggins 1h
West Hills (Calif.) Chaminade QB Brad Kaaya still solid with #Miami but mulling his options
http://foxs.pt/1eB6RtW #UCLA #BoiseState

Can't get access to the article but BoiseState???

Been lurking some UCLA boards.

A lot of them are confident in BK. In fact, some of them are claiming he is currently a silent. Also, two more national recruiting writers picked him to UCLA tonight.

I know everyone is gonna reply and say "how many times does he have to come out and reaffirm to Miami?" And "he would've flipped already."

I just don't think this one is looking good.

Cloud is lifted so its free game. Everyone negatively recruits and tells kids what they want to hear. Nothing to see here...

Advertisement

A lot of them are confident in BK. In fact, some of them are claiming he is currently a silent. Also, two more national recruiting writers picked him to UCLA tonight.

I know everyone is gonna reply and say "how many times does he have to come out and reaffirm to Miami?" And "he would've flipped already."

He is probably not coming here.

/not directed at you 84
What happens then? Are we supposed to get angry?

Let's hope kid is just enjoying his state title a little. After nobody but us having faith in him, maybe he is just teasing them a little. He has always seemed very committed to me, but I guess you never know. I think he is a Cane. He just feels like one. If he flips, then Olsen makes last year's class much more important than it seemed.

I've never been one to get to ****ed if a kid flips but I will be heated if he does. Miami targeted him early before anyone else and he made a commitment. QB is unlike any other position. When you get your guy your done. He also has had plenty of time to flip. If he was gonna do it he already should have. I don't think he will because him and his family don't seem to be people who would string a school along.

To be fair, some people on this board think Dalvin Cook is a silent to us. In my head, the two are just as silly.

Advertisement

You're killing me with the sky is falling nonsense. Please stop.

Advertisement
Back