UCLA claiming Miami Neg recruiting

Gamineal

All-ACC
Kaaya.....one of my employees husbands is a UCLA grad and huge Fan of course and we are CFB whores...

He said that Kaaya has been negative recruited by US saying he will not fit into UCLAs offense.??

He also started reading me where Mora spoke with Kaaya after his championship game...??? Dead period? are calls allowed?

anyway slow news day and of course Kaaya is all Miami and now UCLA wants his talents...

Just sharing info...

Advertisement
Thanks for the input, but this just sounds like a broken record. Kaaya is all cane.

Another reporter on 247 just changed their prediction from Miami to UCLA. Ugh, I think we only have one crystal ball prediction for Kaaya now. Before everyone goes nuts, those predictions are usually very accurate at the end. See Dixon.

I think things are coming out just to troll. They are butt hurt we got one of the top QBs in the nation and took him from under their noses.

If Mora is talking to Kaaya, that is a recruiting violation.

Advertisement
If they wanted Kaaya so bad, why weren't they the first ones to offer Kaaya? They can eat a big fat one. Kaaya is all Miami

I think things are coming out just to troll. They are butt hurt we got one of the top QBs in the nation and took him from under their noses.

Exactly.....::
We do the same. Our first go to is that the recruit or his fam got paid, but right after that the go to excuse is neg recruiting. Sounds like they are just a lil jel.

Advertisement
That is what they call negative recruiting? I understand if they say that they will get hit with sanctions real hard when nobody really knows as negative recruiting, regardless if it was to us or another team in our situation. Saying that a reason our school is better then the other school is done by every school and would be ridiculous if you didn't. Of course you should focus on telling why your school is awesome and not comparing it to anything else or bashing another school. But saying something like our offense is the kind of offense that will fit your style and not the other schools, is not what i would call negative recruiting.

He said that Kaaya has been negative recruited by US saying he will not fit into UCLAs offense.??

LMFAO @ this being considered "negative recruiting". That's called recruiting.

Step into our shoes the last 2.5 years and feel some negative recruiting. "Miami won't have a football team at all soon", "The NCAA will make sure you don't get seen on tv or ever go to a bowl game while you're at Miami", et al

Advertisement
Actually from all accounts he would fit great into their scheme. He reminds me of Hundley as far as his athleticism and abilities from the QB position... This whole story is a laugher.

Crystal ball is bull**** unless you see a lot of changes to one school the day before an announcement, that means some info leaked. Right now, Kaaya is divided between USC, UCLA, and UM. In other words, these are just guesses. Remember before the Dixon news started to leak he was 95% miami and 2% OSU....

Another reporter on 247 just changed their prediction from Miami to UCLA. Ugh, I think we only have one crystal ball prediction for Kaaya now. Before everyone goes nuts, those predictions are usually very accurate at the end. See Dixon.

Id don't buy those predictions... seriously look at when they made their predication most of the time. Its the day before or even the day of the recruits announcement and that's because some info leaked... Very few make a pick way in advance and get it right.

Advertisement

what makes you "think things are coming out just to troll"?

it defies logic that the 247 guys change their predictions just for the sake of trolling. If they made a regular habit of that then whatever credibility they have with predictions would be lost.

When people throw out the term "trolling" and phrases such as "I have a feeling," "I have a weird feeling," "My gut tells me," almost invariably the prediction that follows is wrong. In fact, a "feeling" is far closer to blind faith speculation than reasoned analysis.

I'm not predicting Kaaya to UCLA, just addressing conclusory statements that litter this board.

Last edited:
Kaaya.....one of my employees husbands is a UCLA grad and huge Fan of course and we are CFB whores...

He also started reading me where Mora spoke with Kaaya after his championship game...??? Dead period? are calls allowed?

anyway slow news day and of course Kaaya is all Miami and now UCLA wants his talents...

Just sharing info...

Kaya knows the truth, nothing here.

Actually from all accounts he would fit great into their scheme. He reminds me of Hundley as far as his athleticism and abilities from the QB position... This whole story is a laugher.

Kaaya is actually more of an old school pocket passer, definitely not much of a threat to run. His style is not like Hundley's.

This couldn't be further from the truth....Hundley is a dual threat qb. If you watch kaaya, he's your traditional drop back passer. He isn't comfortable running the ball at all.

Miami suits him perfectly. The only thing ucla has is location.

Advertisement
Back