UCLA claiming Miami Neg recruiting

Right, cause I'm sure UCLA has never bad mouthed USC and Oregon.

Advertisement
How often does Kaaya need to solidify his committment?

Dude is ALL CANE. IF he woulda flipped he woulda flipped by now.

He even said UCLA cooled on him. UCLA sees the writing on the wall - he ain't coming.

Actually from all accounts he would fit great into their scheme. He reminds me of Hundley as far as his athleticism and abilities from the QB position... This whole story is a laugher.

ha. you are kidding right? he absolutely does not fit into their scheme. he is a classic pro set QB. kaaya is a statue back there. they run a read option which of course utilizes an athletic QB. the assessment that he doesn't fit is spot on. i don't think its negative recruiting though.

Actually from all accounts he would fit great into their scheme. He reminds me of Hundley as far as his athleticism and abilities from the QB position... This whole story is a laugher.

This couldn't be further from the truth....Hundley is a dual threat qb. If you watch kaaya, he's your traditional drop back passer. He isn't comfortable running the ball at all.

Miami suits him perfectly. The only thing ucla has is location.

UCLA has more than just location. Mora has that program on the verge of the top 15/10.

And for people who like to trot out UM's academic rating in the top 50, take a look at UCLA's. That said, I don't think the relative difference is meaningful in terms of what school he will choose.

And while UM's campus and Coral Gables setting are beautiful, many would say they pale in comparison to UCLA and Beverly Hills.

This couldn't be further from the truth....Hundley is a dual threat qb. If you watch kaaya, he's your traditional drop back passer. He isn't comfortable running the ball at all.

Miami suits him perfectly. The only thing ucla has is location.

UCLA has more than just location. Mora has that program on the verge of the top 15/10.

And for people who like to trot out UM's academic rating in the top 50, take a look at UCLA's. That said, I don't think the relative difference is meaningful in terms of what school he will choose.

And while UM's campus and Coral Gables setting are beautiful, many would say they pale in comparison to UCLA and Beverly Hills.

this is true. UCLA is a better academic school and probably in a nicer overall setting than coral gables. that being said the UCLA situation isn't as good for Kaaya as miami. our offense suits him to a T.

Advertisement

Ucla is ranked in the top 30 and miami is 48th. Really not too much of a difference.

Ucla is a great school but we are talking bout football here. Football wise, he's a much better fit at miami than at ucla.

Also, a lot of ucla insiders are claiming that mora sees kaaya as nothing more than a backup in his offense. Supposedly, he feels local pressure to take kaaya. He did offer 5-6 qbs before brad.
At miami, he's been wanted since Day ONE and that says something for qb recruits

Anything can happen in recruiting. I am comfortable with Kaaya's commitment based on comments he and his mom have made. That being said, he is a California kid, and most of the comments were a while back, many of which were made to a Cane related website.

I'll wait until early February to celebrate or get overly rustled.

i was quite worried about him when he got the UCLA offer but its really not a good fit for him. they have a hundley type of QB already on the roster. they clearly aren't changing their offense for kaaya. i have no idea what all these so called 247 experts are smoking on this one.

Advertisement

ha. you are kidding right? he absolutely does not fit into their scheme. he is a classic pro set QB. kaaya is a statue back there. they run a read option which of course utilizes an athletic QB. the assessment that he doesn't fit is spot on. i don't think its negative recruiting though.

I was under the impression that he had very good mobility and was more than capable of running when need be. So while he is not technically a dual threat I thought he could be. My apologies.

Ucla is ranked in the top 30 and miami is 48th. Really not too much of a difference.

Ucla is a great school but we are talking bout football here. Football wise, he's a much better fit at miami than at ucla.

If it was all about academics, football and staying in California he would be going to Palo Alto.
One of the top schools in the world, not just America, and a top football school running a pro style offense.
Palo Alto is also much nicer than Westwood.

Thankfully the Kaaya word definitely seems like oak.

Original post seems more appropriate for the UCLA board. As a Cane why would I care about UCLA conjecture? If this rumor is even true, it sounds to me like they can't flip Brad and are making excuses.

Advertisement

If it was all about academics, football and staying in California he would be going to Palo Alto.
One of the top schools in the world, not just America, and a top football school running a pro style offense.

does he have a stanford offer though?

The cystal Ball on Kaaya is BS. People have been speculating ever since USC and UCLA offered. What is funny is one Guy changed his to UCLA, then to USC and now back to UCLA. Just throwing **** against the wall.

Advertisement

does he have a stanford offer though?

Who cares, Kaaya is a Cane, no matter how much people with agendas claim to the contrary.

Mora is a drama queen. I'm not surprised by this at all. It seems like Kaaya is all about the []_[]. We're straight. I'm sleeping easier these days knowing that Coley is on the job.

Seems only thing we need to say is brad they didn't want you until they struck out on everyone else while you were our number 1 target.

Advertisement
Back