UCLA claiming Miami Neg recruiting

Thank goodness we are finally negative recruiting.
Forgot to mention it but this. When you hear that about ur team's staff, it means they are doing their jobs.......
All the elite guys in recruiting are always labeled scum by opposing teams. If you are looked upon as doing it the right way on a message board, it usually means your not very good at it.

Advertisement
One of the gayest complaints by fanbases there is. Any type of recruiting can be considered 'negative' depending on your perspective.

I don't care if we threaten to kill Chris Peterson's family, just get Kaaya here .

Kaaya would do just fine in their offense. Mazzone runs his offense based on the style of the QB. At ASU he had a statue in Oswieller and he made it work.

Advertisement
Actually from all accounts he would fit great into their scheme. He reminds me of Hundley as far as his athleticism and abilities from the QB position... This whole story is a laugher.

This couldn't be further from the truth....Hundley is a dual threat qb. If you watch kaaya, he's your traditional drop back passer. He isn't comfortable running the ball at all.

Miami suits him perfectly. The only thing ucla has is location.

Ucla runs a scheme suitable to hundley's talent. You run the scheme to fit your players. They were not fielding offenses with dual threat qbs before hundley so your point is irrelevant.

Actually from all accounts he would fit great into their scheme. He reminds me of Hundley as far as his athleticism and abilities from the QB position... This whole story is a laugher.

This couldn't be further from the truth....Hundley is a dual threat qb. If you watch kaaya, he's your traditional drop back passer. He isn't comfortable running the ball at all.

Ucla runs a scheme suitable to hundley's talent. You run the scheme to fit your players. They were not fielding offenses with dual threat qbs before hundley so your point is irrelevant.

I believe Hundley has started every game of Mora's tenure at UCLA, so what they did prior to that is irrelevant. I'm not saying you're wrong on fitting scheme to players, but saying someone's point is irrelevant with an irrelevant argument of your own probably isn't the best approach.

Advertisement

I believe Hundley has started every game of Mora's tenure at UCLA, so what they did prior to that is irrelevant. I'm not saying you're wrong on fitting scheme to players, but saying someone's point is irrelevant with an irrelevant argument of your own probably isn't the best approach.

Irrelevant was a poor choice. "Overstating the importance" of UCLA's offense was a more accurate representation of my point.

I never knew how obnoxious UCLA/USC fans are until I moved out here. USC I at least get....that's a legitimately awesome program.

UCLA fans think they are God's gift to every sport because they win a ton of championships in Olympic sports and had a basketball dynasty 30 years ago

They look down their nose at fans of schools like Miami because at UCLA they "do it the right way"...which is made even more absurd when you realize that their Patron Saint, John Wooden, used Papa Sam Gilbert to funnel money to all of their studs in the 1970s...and it is WIDELY known. They just conveniently leave that part off of the "pyramid of success" when they are making fun of USC for buying Reggie's parents a house.

They are completely irrelevant historically in football but they act like they are ******* Alabama. They remind me a LOT of Clemson fans, but at least Clemson won a championship one time.

To listen to UCLA football fans, or try to argue anything with them, is an exercise in futility.

I never knew how obnoxious UCLA/USC fans are until I moved out here. USC I at least get....that's a legitimately awesome program.

UCLA fans think they are God's gift to every sport because they win a ton of championships in Olympic sports and had a basketball dynasty 30 years ago

They look down their nose at fans of schools like Miami because at UCLA they "do it the right way"...which is made even more absurd when you realize that their Patron Saint, John Wooden, used Papa Sam Gilbert to funnel money to all of their studs in the 1970s...and it is WIDELY known. They just conveniently leave that part off of the "pyramid of success" when they are making fun of USC for buying Reggie's parents a house.

They are completely irrelevant historically in football but they act like they are ****ing Alabama. They remind me a LOT of Clemson fans, but at least Clemson won a championship one time.

To listen to UCLA football fans, or try to argue anything with them, is an exercise in futility.

if we don't get it together soon people are going to be saying that about our football run.

Advertisement
No need to neg recruit UCLA. Who the **** are they, and what have they done ever in cfb.

They are completely irrelevant historically in football but they act like they are ****ing Alabama. They remind me a LOT of Clemson fans, but at least Clemson won a championship one time.

USC can throw their chests out. They are basicaly the Miami of the west. UCLA did win some basketball titles, but as far as I know their football claim to fame is Troy Aikman transferring there after Jerome Brown, RIP, snapped his leg like a wishbone. Other than that, they are the second school in their city, kind of like FIU is to THE U.
Even their cheerleaders are second class to the Trojans. Now that I think about it, I wonder if TROY thought he was transferring to USC?

Advertisement
From what I've gathered, UMs staff told Kayak that he isn't a great fit for UCLAs offense. I don't see anything wrong with that. That's not negative recruiting.

But if we were, I'd b applauding the staff. It'd be nice.

Advertisement
Back