UCF

Advertisement
Both USF and Memphis would drop 50 pts on our defense. 4 and 5 wide all day with qbs who can throw the football and move the chains with there feet. Don't under estimate those wins. Both those teams have more skill talent than FSU and Va Tech especially at the wr position. We just gave up 34 to a team with no passing game at all.

Their DL and, safeties, corners look bettersecondaryfensively their QB is ridiculously better than our ****.

Sorry didn't mean to down vote. Anyone thinks Redwine starts in that secondary? ??

UCF has one of the worst passing Ds in the country. They got absolutely roasted nearly all year. Yet you idiots watch one game and come up with the dumbest hot takes. Ridiculous.
And yet their corners, safeties, and DL look better than ours.

Stop it!!! You're hurting there feelings. Lol

Half people itt — particularly those sucking off UCF — clearly did not watch the game.

Their DL and, safeties, corners look bettersecondaryfensively their QB is ridiculously better than our ****.

Sorry didn't mean to down vote. Anyone thinks Redwine starts in that secondary? ??

UCF has one of the worst passing Ds in the country. They got absolutely roasted nearly all year. Yet you idiots watch one game and come up with the dumbest hot takes. Ridiculous.
And yet their corners, safeties, and DL look better than ours.

For one ******* game. They have one of the worst defenses in the country, but you guys watch one game, and that’s apparently how theyblook every game. Hey Miami’s D looks like it did in the ND game every game as well I suppose.

Advertisement
Half people itt — particularly those sucking off UCF — clearly did not watch the game.

I think a lot of them did, and they just wanted to be the first cliche master to post “see! That’s what good coaching looks like!” Without realizing that UCF has gotten lit up on defense all year.

Both USF and Memphis would drop 50 pts on our defense. 4 and 5 wide all day with qbs who can throw the football and move the chains with there feet. Don't under estimate those wins. Both those teams have more skill talent than FSU and Va Tech especially at the wr position. We just gave up 34 to a team with no passing game at all.

Dude all you do is speculate and make assumptions, what they may do vs Miami is irreverent because they don’t play.
What is fact is they’re schedule was a joke and they struggled vs the few decent teams they did play.

I am talking about the wins an losses. They were undefeated this year and that's quality coaching no matter who you play. From 0-12 to 12-0 in two years is commendable. I said they would beat us if we played tomorrow. There offense is better than our defense. UCf's defense although not world beaters did a good job of preparing for a dynamic offense like Auburn. Don't you think they would find it easier to slow a very simple and inefficient offense like ours?

Advertisement

your on oxy.''Those teams have a better wr than FSU???. Va Tech?...oh my

How long til UCF moves into Power 5. 50,000 students, home stadium, beating marquis teams. Don't think it will be long.

Anthony Miller is a concensus all american and makes explosive play after explosive play. Not sure how many other teams you watch beside Miami.

Advertisement
can't understand how they could possibly win. It seems like no one on the offense knew any of the plays.... They would get up to the line of scrimmage and then at least one of the players would suddenly move to another position. Then as soon as they found a position they liked, someone else would start moving and not stop until the ball was snapped.. They should look at our formations, all of our guys know how to line up and where to line up.

Jesus Christ you mother****ers are obsessed with pre-snap motion.

It helps the QB make his reads, sure, but at the end of the day if he can't make an accurate pass it's wasted.

I am talking about the wins an losses. They were undefeated this year and that's quality coaching no matter who you play. From 0-12 to 12-0 in two years is commendable. I said they would beat us if we played tomorrow. There offense is better than our defense. UCf's defense although not world beaters did a good job of preparing for a dynamic offense like Auburn. Don't you think they would find it easier to slow a very simple and inefficient offense like ours?

Scott Frost is a good coach. Sucking off their defensive players because of one performance and bragging on their secondary, which is one of the worst in the country, because of one game is ******* retarded.

Advertisement
Was talking to my Auburn buddy about it. Auburns offense supposedly had trouble moving the ball earlier in the year when they were trying to stretch the field. They went to the short passing game and had a lot of success. But anyone who watched the USF or Memphis game saw how UCF's back field breaks down when you push the ball downfield. Blown coverages all over the place. They gave up 700 yards to USF. Auburn wouldn't attack down the field and played right into their hands with a stubborn run game and short bubble screen crap. Malzahn got outreached badly today

Although I hate it did not go well for The U, my Alumni UCF made 2018 start with some joy! Go Knights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony Miller is a concensus all american and makes explosive play after explosive play. Not sure how many other teams you watch beside Miami.

more football than u. Miller plays in a sh*t conference. Ive seen Memphis play maybe 3 times this year. What the **** would Jeff Thomas do in that conference?. Ahmon Richards??. He's good..but yall are really getting hyped up saying stuff like they have more skill talent than fsu and VT.

Other than Miller who does Memphis have?. As garbage as i think fsu wrs are...Auden Tate is 6'4 225 and likely fasteer than your boy Miller. Miller is an nfl player though.

Advertisement
Back