UCF - the best in Florida football

Advertisement
They're still legit, I don't define success by wins and losses all the time. They lost on the road in a game in which their freshman QB made some terrible mistakes. You're a fool if you think they wouldn't be giving P5 competition a tough time every Saturday.

This site is littered with people who care far too much about the failures of a G5 program. Their National Champ trolling clearly works if it gets all these losers worked up to the point to mention it on a Miami football message board.

I didn't know the definition of "legit" was "giving P5 competition a tough time every Saturday". Guess we are legit too, and about 50% of P5 teams. You shouldn't be judging anyone as a "fool" at this point.

I didn't know the definition of "legit" was "giving P5 competition a tough time every Saturday". Guess we are legit too, and about 50% of P5 teams. You shouldn't be judging anyone as a "fool" at this point.

If you use context clues, I was responding in a thread full of people (I guess you are included in this group) who were calling them frauds, that they haven't played anyone, etc. Their players are good and their coaches' schemes play to their strengths. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, we would not put up 45 on Stanford - we haven't even surpassed 25 against FBS opponents.

You're acting like they've been getting blown out of the water. 1pt loss on the road to Pitt in which they were down 21. 3pt loss on the road in which they were only favored by 4 and had a bunch of chances to win that game. Had they won by a single point to those 2 teams, would your tone be the same? Doubt it.

You view things through your myopic (let me know if you need the definition for myopic) homer prism and that's fine. Live in that world, I don't really care.

Advertisement
If you use context clues, I was responding in a thread full of people (I guess you are included in this group) who were calling them frauds, that they haven't played anyone, etc. Their players are good and their coaches' schemes play to their strengths. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, we would not put up 45 on Stanford - we haven't even surpassed 25 against FBS opponents.

You're acting like they've been getting blown out of the water. 1pt loss on the road to Pitt in which they were down 21. 3pt loss on the road in which they were only favored by 4 and had a bunch of chances to win that game. Had they won by a single point to those 2 teams, would your tone be the same? Doubt it.

You view things through your myopic (let me know if you need the definition for myopic) homer prism and that's fine. Live in that world, I don't really care.

It's clear that your tone didn't change because they DID lose, so don't ask if my tone would've changed if they won in your hypothetical situation. That's called projection (let me know if you need the definition for projection or hypothetical).

Have you changed your argument of being "legit" again? Is it now putting up 45 points on Stanford? You're all over the place kid. Just take your L and move on. Acting like you're so much smarter than everyone while presenting an incredibly unintelligent argument isn't a good look.

Advertisement
It's clear that your tone didn't change because they DID lose, so don't ask if my tone would've changed if they won in your hypothetical situation. That's called projection (let me know if you need the definition for projection or hypothetical).

Have you changed your argument of being "legit" again? Is it now putting up 45 points on Stanford? You're all over the place kid. Just take your L and move on. Acting like you're so much smarter than everyone while presenting an incredibly unintelligent argument isn't a good look.

Stanford points comment was in reference to your 'i GuEsS wErE LeGiT tOo" comment which is equally ridiculous.

I've documented on here several times to have been a fan of what they do on the field. They're not as talented as years prior as they've lost legit NFL talent and their star QB but that doesn't change the fact that they're a good team and a good program. "Legit" doesn't need to mean contending for the CFP. It can simply just mean UCF is a good team, with good players, and a solid coaching staff. That's literally it.

I'm a diehard Miami fan but I'm also a fan of this sport and I have zero reason to hate on UCF. People clown on them for things their fans say when the people who really bust their *** have rattled off an impressive 27-3 record since the start of 2017.

That's really it man, there isn't an L or W in this argument, thinking UCF is anything other than a good program deserving of recognition after what they've accomplished is asinine to me.

"Legit" doesn't need to mean contending for the CFP. It can simply just mean UCF is a good team, with good players, and a solid coaching staff. That's literally it.

Like I said, we have different definitions of "legit". I think UCF is "good" too, we can agree on that.

No chance Miami beats them? That's an odd statement, my man. Maybe you think they'd win, ok. But no chance? That's absurd. This UCF team blows. Last night won't be the last game they lose. That QB is dog sh-t.

lost to a barely average pitt team and cincy.
Stanford points comment was in reference to your 'i GuEsS wErE LeGiT tOo" comment which is equally ridiculous.

I've documented on here several times to have been a fan of what they do on the field. They're not as talented as years prior as they've lost legit NFL talent and their star QB but that doesn't change the fact that they're a good team and a good program. "Legit" doesn't need to mean contending for the CFP. It can simply just mean UCF is a good team, with good players, and a solid coaching staff. That's literally it.

I'm a diehard Miami fan but I'm also a fan of this sport and I have zero reason to hate on UCF. People clown on them for things their fans say when the people who really bust their *** have rattled off an impressive 27-3 record since the start of 2017.

That's really it man, there isn't an L or W in this argument, thinking UCF is anything other than a good program deserving of recognition after what they've accomplished is asinine to me.

go **** yourself if you dont hate that mediocre directional school with a ****** filled fan base. their "fans" make gator seems fair and rational

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back