UCF - the best in Florida football

But what does it have to do with how good they are right now? Scheduling aside, you don't think they have shown that they are better than us?

I think it is debateable.

I dont assume about games that are not even scheduled. Maybe?

You think they would annihilate us Im assuming?

Advertisement
I think it is debateable.

I dont assume about games that are not even scheduled. Maybe?

You think they would annihilate us Im assuming?

This is why these discussions go off the tracks. Why did you assume that? I also think Florida is better than us, and they obviously didn't annihilate us.

When you're arguing that they're better than SEC or ACC teams, that's kind of a given.

So Boise State has never been better than Vanderbilt?

You can be better than an ACC team without playing an ACC schedule. But I think you know that already.

Wins. And they don't play "nobody". The best teams in the AAC are better than some of the ACC teams that we sleepwalk against.

LMAO like who, Temple? They might be better than Ga Tech, but that's about it. The schedules aren't even close to comparable, so crown them for winning against scrubs if you want.

Advertisement
So Boise State has never been better than Vanderbilt?

You can be better than an ACC team without playing an ACC schedule. But I think you know that already.
Oh look, here's one team one time. That totally proves it!

LMAO like who, Temple? They might be better than Ga Tech, but that's about it. The schedules aren't even close to comparable, so crown them for winning against scrubs if you want.

Thanks for giving me permission.

The schedules don't have to be comparable for one team to be better than the other.

Advertisement
So you agree that one team can be better than another team even though the first team has an easier schedule.
Yes, you're absolutely right. It's a travesty that UCF isn't ranked higher. That just shows the bias of the pollsters against teams that play in crap conferences against weak opponents. Who says just because you never play anybody ranked that you're not the best team?

It's all so clear now. Thank you for pointing it out. The secret to Miami's next championship lies in switching to the MAC or Sun Belt.

Yes, you're absolutely right. It's a travesty that UCF isn't ranked higher. That just shows the bias of the pollsters against teams that play in crap conferences against weak opponents. Who says just because you never play anybody ranked that you're not the best team?

It's all so clear now. Thank you for pointing it out. The secret to Miami's next championship lies in switching to the MAC or Sun Belt.

Except that I didn't say any of that. You're arguing against something you made up. My one and only claim has been that UCF is the best team in Florida. Remember that when CMU is playing us close in the 1st half while UCF is running past Pitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Except that I didn't say any of that. You're arguing against something you made up. My one and only claim has been that UCF is the best team in Florida. Remember that when CMU is playing us close in the 1st half while UCF is running past Pitt.

can you point to me which of the above is an actual fact?

Advertisement
Back