UCF QB Mack Enters The Transfer Portal

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter how much he’ll actually make. He’s broke and he wouldn’t be broke in the NFL. He isn’t a junior without a degree. He’s a 5th yr senior that came as a grad student.

So your argument was that he’s passing up a $500k a year job, and when I tell you it’s not a $500k a year job, you then say it doesn’t matter what he’ll make. It’s exhausting to have dialogue with people like you.

He should come back enjoy college and get even more better film and just hope a team like the Seahawks or Cardinals see him as a perfect back up to Wilson or Murray

Otherwise it will be a quick cup of coffee in the league

Advertisement
So your argument was that he’s passing up a $500k a year job, and when I tell you it’s not a $500k a year job, you then say it doesn’t matter what he’ll make. It’s exhausting to have dialogue with people like you.
He’s making 0 dollars here. He’ll make 8400 to 12000 a week playing on the practice squad if he’s even on the practice squad and not the 53. It’s not my fault you’re not smart enough to wrap your brain around a 23 y/o that already graduated not wanting to be broke for another year playing a position he’s not going to play at the next level.

Most seem seem to get it. Why can’t you?

Advertisement
Back