UCF QB Mack Enters The Transfer Portal

Advertisement
I’d rather go with Kosi. Even if King leaves, Mack would be the fourth best QB on the roster here.
Nah he’s better than kosi for sure. Not saying much tho. He’s a bruising runner. But is also coming off injury

Advertisement
Nah he’s better than kosi for sure. Not saying much tho. He’s a bruising runner. But is also coming off injury
Yeah, he's a big kid who can run but is not a P5 level passer. I don't think he's even a G5 level passer. He looked bad throwing the ball in a very passer friendly offense.

Yeah, he's a big kid who can run but is not a P5 level passer. I don't think he's even a G5 level passer. He looked bad throwing the ball in a very passer friendly offense.
Well that argument was better than kosi. I think he is. I personally think kosi has the arm to be a P5 passer but everything else he does not have

Advertisement
He isn't that good. Should move down a level to G5 to a school in the MAC/C-USA if he wants to start

I see we still have some Perry slurpers. How much more do you need to see from him?? He doesn't have IT to be a successful QB here.

All joking aside, we need someone better than this kid and Perry. Not seeing TVD take any meaningful snaps by this point in the season is alarming. He may be the next Tom Brady, but that doesn’t happen in a vacuum. He needs game time And experience. There’s no way we can trust that he’ll be ready for Alabama.

As others have posted, think there will be some really good QBs coming into the portal in a few weeks. And then the fun begins. I hope Lashlee can strike gold a second time in a row.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How's the QB situation not considered a massive failure right up there with our CB problems? King was a gift from the gods but we cant count on the portal every year for a QB. We've had several games to get TVD reps to see what he can do and we haven't. If Perry was starting , we'd be 4-3.

We should be bringing in a top level recruit every year at QB.

we hired a new OC basically at the beginning of the year right before covid hit. weve been in a dead period ever since and its hard to convince a kid to commit here if youve never visited him or hes never visited campus.

Advertisement
Back