UCF QB Mack Enters The Transfer Portal

I just hope we are going after a dual threat qb. A legit dual threat. After seeing King play I can't see us going back to a pocket only qb unless we have an offensive line that is allowing zero pressure but I don't want to see that anymore. Dual threats change the game quick and they make your defense have to play different and it just opens everything else up. The more King runs the easier it gets for everyone else

Advertisement
I was watching Malik Willis from Liberty and he's the QB I want if King leaves. Was originally @ Auburn so it would be an easier transition into Lashlee's offense. If he leaves Liberty after this season then that would be QB 1 IMO.

King needs to come back next year , so we don’t have to talk about transfer QB , I don’t think king nfl ready yet might as well come back

Why are we trying to settle on the least objectionable choice?

Advertisement
I mean I have to see who actually hits the portal. He’s one of the guys I said would probably transfer. Milton might be next but nobody has seen Milton play post injury but as of right now he’s far and ahead the best option.
The only way we get a transfer QB next year is if King leaves. No kid transferring from sitting on the bench to sit on the bench at another school. If King leaves, whover comes in will have to compete with Perry and TVD.

Perry has 2 years of eligibility. If King stays, Perry's gone. If Perry doesn't win the job in the Spring, he gone.

Everything hedges on what King does. Hopefully he makes his decision before the February NSD.

The only way we get a transfer QB next year is if King leaves. No kid transferring from sitting on the bench to sit on the bench at another school. If King leaves, whover comes in will have to compete with Perry and TVD.
King is 23 years old. He’s leaving.

Advertisement

Perry has 2 years of eligibility. If King stays, Perry's gone. If Perry doesn't win the job in the Spring, he gone.

Everything hedges on what King does. Hopefully he makes his decision before the February NSD.
So he should just leave after the season.....If he is the starter next year.....fire OC/HC/AD.

Advertisement
Age doesn't matter. Chris Wienke was 28 when he won the Heisman at FSU.

I think King would be better severed with another year as a college QB. He may go undrafted if he comes out this year.
And he may go undrafted next year. He’s limited as a QB and is going to be asked to move to WR. There is literally no value for him to stay.

Advertisement
The NFL lol. He’s not increasing His draft stock. He’s a limited, small QB that’s probably moving to WR no matter what. There’s no value in staying for him. Y’all are making up the scenario of him staying.

There's no value in him leaving, either. Depends how much fun he's having here and how much he believes in the team next year.

There's no value in him leaving, either. Depends how much fun he's having here and how much he believes in the team next year.
Yes there is. What makes more sense to you? Collecting a 500k pratice squad pay check at 23 with NFL guys teaching you to play WR or coming back to play a position you’re not going to play in the NFL and being broke? Plus you’ll be a year older...

Yes there is. What makes more sense to you? Collecting a 500k pratice squad pay check at 23 with NFL guys teaching you to play WR or coming back to play a position you’re not going to play in the NFL and being broke? Plus you’ll be a year older...

You don't really think practice squad players make $500k a year, do you? Tell me you're confused, please.

Unless a team is planning on King being on their roster for 10 years, his age is irrelevant.

We all know it’s very unlikely he’s an NFL QB, but he IS a top tier college QB. If the idea of running it back with a better roster and a weaker schedule next year appeals to him, it’s a serious option to come back and see how far this team can go.

Advertisement
Back