UCF QB Mack Enters The Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Good fit here. Not great but good enough to be favored in every game but Bama next year.
What do you think? It doesn’t look like we have a qb for this class and not sure how TVD will work out though we read great things.

Advertisement
What do you think? It doesn’t look like we have a qb for this class and not sure how TVD will work out though we read great things.
I mean I have to see who actually hits the portal. He’s one of the guys I said would probably transfer. Milton might be next but nobody has seen Milton play post injury but as of right now he’s far and ahead the best option.

He’d be a good fit. And definitely better than Nkosi. TVD is an unknown thus far. I say bring him in

Advertisement
1605157128178.gif
He’s technically already a cane IMO🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Why Diaz ain't picking some of these coaches from funbelt and mac conferences up and coming defensive special teams??? and recruiting I see it's a few coaches from south Florida in those conferences thoughts???

Advertisement
How's the QB situation not considered a massive failure right up there with our CB problems? King was a gift from the gods but we cant count on the portal every year for a QB. We've had several games to get TVD reps to see what he can do and we haven't. If Perry was starting , we'd be 4-3.

We should be bringing in a top level recruit every year at QB.

How's the QB situation not considered a massive failure right up there with our CB problems? King was a gift from the gods but we cant count on the portal every year for a QB. We've had several games to get TVD reps to see what he can do and we haven't. If Perry was starting , we'd be 4-3.

We should be bringing in a top level recruit every year at QB.

How do you expect to bring in a top level QB recruit every year.
Wishful thinking dude.

There are maybe 10 a year out of high school and that's it.
Based on empirical evidence of the past 15 years, why would they come here? And why would YOU send YOUR kid here?

The other option is, bring transfers in, while you groom youngsters and start to building a new dialogue and culture of QBs.
Being "Miami" isn't enough, you still have to prove to them that you can improve them, regardless of who the OC is.

While doing that you have to win, since top level recruits want to play at top level winning programs.

How do you expect to bring in a top level QB recruit every year.
Wishful thinking dude.

There are maybe 10 a year out of high school and that's it.
Based on empirical evidence of the past 15 years, why would they come here? And why would YOU send YOUR kid here?

The other option is, bring transfers in, while you groom youngsters and start to building a new dialogue and culture of QBs.
Being "Miami" isn't enough, you still have to prove to them that you can improve them, regardless of who the OC is.

While doing that you have to win, since top level recruits want to play at top level winning programs.
I know stars don't mean crap but you do realize we've brought in a 4* QB for 7 of the last 8 years? Maybe they didn't end up being 4* talent but they came in as 4 stars. To me that's a high-level quarterback. And that was during some crappy times.

I think if we can keep Lashlee on board it's going to help us down the road but right now we're floundering at the position.

I know we'll never recruit like Alabama but only have possibly two competent quarterbacks going in the next season is unacceptable. We are not going to be able to land a King every year in the portal to the bail us out.

Advertisement
Back