UCF player publicly calls out their fans

Total collapse giving up 30 unanswered points and this kid thought it was a good idea to call out the fans.

This generation is special

Yeah, pretty insane that these kids can't grasp the concept that winning football games will get ****s in seats. Not Twitter rants and call-outs.

I mean what does he really expect is the best-cast scenario here? That fans who are not showing up or are leaving early are going to have some Eureka lightbulb moment and start supporting the team because a player shamed them via social media?
 
Im with the football player on this one. It was a sold out game and according to local Orlando sports media, "more than half of the people left in the middle of the 3rd quarter." If you go to a sporting event, show up before the game starts and stay until the game ends. Nothing worse than Dodger fans IMO.
I went to 1 Dodgers game in my life, in the summer of 2005. The Cubs were visting, and Zambrano was pitching. I don't remember who was pitching for LA, but it was like 1-1 after 6 innings. Then everyone got up and left. I asked the guy I was with, who was from LA, what gives? This is a tight game, and it's moving fast because the pitchers are dealing. And he told me, "They're trying to beat traffic." This was a night game, btw.
 
I never realized being a fan came with so much responsibility. Can anyone tell me what fans get in return for all their time, money and energy?
 
play your heart out for your teammates not a bunch of students you don’t even know
Bingo. Young man is focused on the wrong thing. How about trying not to allow a 20+pt comeback by a struggling Baylor team. He’s used to UGA packed out crowds…he done flipped around and found out lol
 
I've never been on UCF's or USF's campus, but I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of their students (even undergrads) are UF or FSU fans
 
I'm gonna take a different stance here. It was 35-7 with 3:00 left in the 3rd quarter. UCF then proceeded to:

-Throw an interception
-Give up a TD, 10 plays 81 yards 3:00
-Punt after burning 1:38
-Give up a TD 5 plays 55 yards 1:17
-Fumble the ball for a scoop and score
-Punt after burning 1:10
-Give up a FG

Having fans in the stands doesn't mean much when you play like that. When you're up 28 points basically in the 4th nobody thinks you're going to blow a lead like that.
 
Back
Top