UCF player publicly calls out their fans

Am I the only one that hates UCF and hopes they lose every game? They had a few good years and their “fans” somehow think they’re the premier program in the state. That, and the mythical National Championship they love to claim really annoys me. Plus, don’t use the term “Big 3” on social media when referring to Miami, FSU, and UF or their insecure fan base will randomly show up to start arguing with you.

Advertisement
Am I the only one that hates UCF and hopes they lose every game? They had a few good years and their “fans” somehow think they’re the premier program in the state. That, and the mythical National Championship they love to claim really annoys me. Plus, don’t use the term “Big 3” on social media when referring to Miami, FSU, and UF or their insecure fan base will randomly show up to start arguing with you.
Hate implies a degree of respect/relevance that UCF isn't worthy of. They annoy me sometimes. Mostly they just amuse me lol.

I got my undergrad there and drove home for every UM home game.

They are "UF-Lite". If you jingle your keys for 3rd downs kill yourself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems as good a time as any for my first post.

I went to grad school at UF not long after the Tebow era (UM undergrad!). Been to dozens of games at The Swamp, and you'd be surprised at how many students are gone from the student section by halftime. Doesn't matter what time, if it's a win or loss, but they are all there to make their appearance and then on to drink across the street in Midtown. They thought it would get better when the SEC started to allow beer sales in stadiums a while back, but students are not spending $17 for a Budweiser. The funny thing is that UF continues to brag about their attendance every week on social media, and the steel benches on the west side of the stadium cover it up really well.

:chatzy::chatzy::chatzy::chatzy:

Good grief lol

2004 to 2008 was enough for me.
If it weren't for the $$$ I was making in regards to my employment and Hobby....it never would have lasted that long. My company was based in Bradenton, I was on the road 5-6 days a week from 2002-2018. Being an Executive Corporate Chef for 5 restaurants kept me busy and away from Orlando as much as possible. The restaurant group I worked for wanted no part of Orlando in regards to opening a restaurant there, thank jesus.

If it weren't for the $$$ I was making in regards to my employment and Hobby....it never would have lasted that long. My company was based in Bradenton, I was on the road 5-6 days a week from 2002-2018. Being an Executive Corporate Chef for 5 restaurants kept me busy and away from Orlando as much as possible. The restaurant group I worked for wanted no part of Orlando in regards to opening a restaurant there, thank jesus.
So basically you were there 1/7 the year if that.

Soul saving.

Advertisement

Just remind them that the university had to downsize their stadium in the plans because, despite having 70,000+ students, they average fewer fans at gmes than we do. They hate that.

We average ~Top 35 per NCAA stats, btw. And they have never, ever beaten us in attendance rankings.

Isn’t this the same program that was throwing strays our way when we were doing the buy one get one deal for the Aggie game??

Talking about sold out fan attendance?! Lol
No, that was just someone in the media (can't remember who now) making **** up. UCF posted something completed irrelevant and then one of the ESPN idiots jumped on it saying they must be dogging on UM, but they hadn't even said anything about us and it didn't even make sense.

I got a noise violation for playing my car stereo too loud on UCF’s campus once. Then the cop asked me if he could search my car. I was like……”Uhhh no. There’s no reason to.” And he replies with, “No problem. Have a good night.”

What the ****? ******* weirdo cop.
You Jedi mind tricked him.

Advertisement
Isn’t this the same program that was throwing strays our way when we were doing the buy one get one deal for the Aggie game??

Talking about sold out fan attendance?! Lol
Considering their stadium only holds like 35,000 people and their season tickets cost the same as a single ticket to the A&M game, they should have probably sat that one out.

I graduated from UCF but always rocked my Canes Gear. Gus Malzahn is an awful awful coach. The will lose 5-6 games this year.

Considering their stadium only holds like 35,000 people and their season tickets cost the same as a single ticket to the A&M game, they should have probably sat that one out.
They were originally going to make the stadium larger, but then they had to downsize it to the 35,000 (or whatever it is...).

Because they couldn't get more people to go to their games. True story.

Advertisement
Back