Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Advertisement

I did not realize that congress required an amendment to allow for this to happen. Seems like the goalposts are moving in allowing testimony to be leaked out. Color me a skeptic, but I'll be surprised if anything comes of this. My guess is that the SCIF discussion will happen and then congressmen will have some sort of gag order that they'll have to live by.

I did not realize that congress required an amendment to allow for this to happen. Seems like the goalposts are moving in allowing testimony to be leaked out. Color me a skeptic, but I'll be surprised if anything comes of this. My guess is that the SCIF discussion will happen and then congressmen will have some sort of gag order that they'll have to live by.

Advertisement
Alright brothas and sistahs, put on your tinfoil hats for this wild ride!

@pubmedu @crossover22[]_[] @SWFLHurricane @JD08 @UMFarArcher @Empirical Cane

Give this podcast a listen and check out the evidence presented regarding the MH-370 flight from Malaysia back in 2014.

It was interesting to me, cause I remember watching all the news on it (back in my CNN watching days).

I gotta say, I'm less skeptical about this story than actual non-human aliens flying around Earth over the years!

1700634243014.png

1700651369122.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alright brothas and sistahs, put on your tinfoil hats for this wild ride!

@pubmedu @crossover22[]_[] @SWFLHurricane @JD08 @UMFarArcher @Empirical Cane

Give this podcast a listen and check out the evidence presented regarding the MH-370 flight from Malaysia back in 2014.

It was interesting to me, cause I remember watching all the news on it (back in my CNN watching days).

I gotta say, I'm less skeptical about this story than actual non-human aliens flying around Earth over the years!

Advertisement

one of my pet peeves is conflating UFOs or UAPs which is a moniker for something that is as of yet unidentified with an actual alien craft (if they even do exist). Seems a lot of these private contractors that get funded through military black budgets are operating with little government oversight and can be creating and testing all kinds of high tech weapons and/or vehicles in relative secrecy. And when/if discovered the "alien craft" narrative becomes a convenient smoke screen.

The Roswell incident and allusions to Project Paperclip could be a good example of this phenomenon that I think still continues today.

one of my pet peeves is conflating UFOs or UAPs which is a moniker for something that is as of yet unidentified with an actual alien craft (if they even do exist). Seems a lot of these private contractors that get funded through military black budgets are operating with little government oversight and can be creating and testing all kinds of high tech weapons and/or vehicles in relative secrecy. And when/if discovered the "alien craft" narrative becomes a convenient smoke screen.

The Roswell incident and allusions to Project Paperclip could be a good example of this phenomenon that I think still continues today.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t be surprised if the NEST teams are also involved.
I would imagine that the spec ops dudes would be attached to one of those teams just like when the cia takes a few green berets on missions.
If the NEST teams are responsible for retrieving nuclear warheads when subs or planes crash, I would assume they also respond to crash retrievals.

I mean we all have opinions, and I’m not saying mine are superior, I’m just basing mine on what I understand of physics, distances, biology, and time.

Based on that, the closest possible habitable planet, Proxima B, would still take thousands of years using known technology.

I’m assuming that light speed, or greater than light speed travel is not possible. No one has really come up with a scientifically plausible explanation of how it could be.

Unless someone can come up with a plausible explanation of how organisms can achieve lightspeed travel, then it’s unlikely that sentient beings will ever be able to meet, without multi-generational vehicles.

I do believe life exists outside of earth, the odds strongly favorite it, especially with the proof now that exoplanets do exist, but if you get a chance, and you’re probably already familiar with it, look up the Fermi paradox.

The distances involved are too great and the obstacles themselves are also too great for it to be plausible based on knowledge currently available.
Wormholes, quantum entanglement, and warp drives all fit the theory of relativity. An alien could send robots as a proxy or have figured out how to slow down or stop aging. Add that to the growing science of inter-dimensional travel and you’ve got plenty of starting points.

Advertisement
Back