Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Wormholes, quantum entanglement, and warp drives all fit the theory of relativity. An alien could send robots as a proxy or have figured out how to slow down or stop aging. Add that to the growing science of inter-dimensional travel and you’ve got plenty of starting points.
Sounds like you’ve done a pretty good job of watching a lot of sci-fi fantasy movies.

1701496623015.gif

Advertisement
Sounds like you’ve done a pretty good job of watching a lot of sci-fi fantasy movies.

View attachment 268882
Sounds like if you had just done even the most cursory internet search, you’d have found these are all topics that are being researched by astrophysicists. Don’t choke on your overflowing cup of snark.

Advertisement
Can't believe people actually believe in this stuff. Smh.

Aliens? Come on, now. If they are real, they're probably inter-dimemsional and not extraterrestrial.

Can't believe people actually believe in this stuff. Smh.

Aliens? Come on, now. If they are real, they're probably inter-dimemsional and not extraterrestrial.

there seems to be something to this more than people realize. Jacques Vallee who is a pioneer in ufo/uap research (and was featured in /Close Encounters as the French guy) seems to suggest this in his research.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all are gonna love this.

I've seen that pop up online and I'm thinking how on earth are people reaching that conclusion? I do acknowledge how it was a gross overreaction to kids launching fireworks and people thinking it was gunfire but does that justify 100 cars? ****, even if someone broadcasted possible alien sighting, there would be 1-2 cars show up. lol

Edit: I think the word is they thought it was a mass shooting/active shooter event

In other news, nothing new has come from Grusch's infamous testimony. Supposedly more SCIF stuff has occurred but nothing else.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back