They can’t handle lightfoot whew
Really?????
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo @brock Hit the button

The word is he is washed up as a position coach. 🤷‍♂️

Still really good as a crooter, though.
What he forgot how to teach? Lol

Like what?

He had the talent at lsu that’s what it was, he wasn’t teaching them any new secrets. It makes me wonder was it the HC closing at lsu or was it bags? That’s the risk with him. Those to me are fair questions after the Florida tenure. We need someone that recruits dbs at an elite level that can help Mario. Mario doing mad heavy lifting he needs some help

Unfortunately we can't get them all. Wish him the best of luck but I hope they don't win a natty during his tenure at Columbus.
Ain’t no one wishing luck they the enemy. If he’s transferring different story but as of right now that’s the enemy

There’s better guys out there that would bring better results for less $.

Thanks for the correction on the star system, sir.

By the way, his first offer was Akron back in ‘21! I’d love to know who it was that saw he was a D1 athlete that early.
You pay for what you get to me t Rob was doing a good job recruiting dbs that’s the type of talent we should be bringing in consistently and coaching up

Advertisement
Go back to the rating in Jan’23 when he started to become a target.

He was a .891 in Jan’23. That’s a 3* recruit.

He started off as a 3* at the end of his Sophomore yr b/c he was a relatively unknown; put up cool, but not earth shattering stats. During his Jr year, his game went to another level, & that’s when the offers started rolling in. Early 2023 b4 his Sr year remotely began he got bumped as a 4*, & going into his Sr yr, he’s been consistently a high 4* ranked player

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im late but whoever is evaluating the WR talent on UF the past 2 years is intriguing to me. They hit a home run on Eugene Wilson and also had TJ Moore as their WR1 on their board.
TJ More wasnt a hard eval. He was a **** beast out the gate...i posted about us hoping to prioritize him.

Eugene Wilson dad is Eugene Wilson former nfl player...he actually outplayed what i thought he would be...i felt he was overrated ...i was wrong/

Scott , Lightfoot , and Zaquan look like the real deal. Was hoping to see a bit more out of Carr
Yep, first drive of the game Carr would have had an easy TD on an inside move to the post, but got tripped up as the QB released the ball. Next play was wide open with 5 yards of separation and the QB threw it wide of the pylon. In the 2nd half he's open again for a TD, but the DB tipped it away on a slightly underthrown ball.

Not targeted much overall, but could have had 2 TDS easily

TJ More wasnt a hard eval. He was a **** beast out the gate...i posted about us hoping to prioritize him.

Eugene Wilson dad is Eugene Wilson former nfl player...he actually outplayed what i thought he would be...i felt he was overrated ...i was wrong/
Supposedly Mizzell is supposed to be really good for them too and obviously Jean as well. Funny thing is the person evaluating the WR's is most likely Napier he was the bama WR coach from 2013-2016 and they changed WR coaches from 2022 to 2023 so its not the current coach who has the eye for the WR's

Maybe ole billy would be better off sticking to WR coach type role like Hartline

Advertisement
Back