2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. How quick people forget the Greg McIlroy & John Parker Wilson led Bama teams.

Also Blake sims and Jake Coker, amazing he won’t championships with all these bums.

Goes to show. Put elite talent around a QB with NFL offensive lines and all of them can be good enough to win.

Also have elite nfl talent all over your defense every year.

Also Blake sims and Jake Coker, amazing he won’t championships with all these bums.

Goes to show. Put elite talent around a QB with NFL offensive lines and all of them can be good enough to win.

Also have elite nfl talent all over your defense every year.
At this point qb aside it's only the secondary that's subpar but Bama even in that 2008-2014 time had 1 game wrecker rb & receiver. We've improved those groups with Mario but we haven't had a Mark Engram/Julio Jones. We find those types awhile upgrading the secondary and we can win with a game manager qb.

Advertisement
At this point qb aside it's only the secondary that's subpar but Bama even in that 2008-2014 time had 1 game wrecker rb & receiver. We've improved those groups with Mario but we haven't had a Mark Engram/Julio Jones. We find those types awhile upgrading the secondary and we can win with a game manager qb.

I feel like back then there also wasn’t as many power programs stacked with nfl talent like right now.

I’d have to go back and look but Bama, Georgia, OSU, Texas and a couple others right now who have been putting top 5 classes together for 10 years straight it’s a big hill to climb for Miami. Teams were that stacked back during Bama’s earlier run I don’t feel like .

I feel like back then there also wasn’t as many power programs stacked with nfl talent like right now.

I’d have to go back and look but Bama, Georgia, OSU, Texas and a couple others right now who have been putting top 5 classes together for 10 years straight it’s a big hill to climb for Miami. Teams were that stacked back during Bama’s earlier run I don’t feel like .
Yeah back then Bama, Ohio State, Auburn, FsU was at peak Jimbo so very good and then 1 or two other squads yearly alternated great years. Definitely more parity now with the portal spreading out talent.

Advertisement
I Mean this respectfully, but if we just wait four years on every recruit and see what happens, then why follow any of us this at all?
Who said we waiting four years? I was alluding to one of the freshman having season close to what Bain did this past season…not waiting four years to pop,if that’s the case we’re in big trouble lol

Last edited:
On3 just confirmed Ratings bumps coming soon for JoJo, Pickett and Mack following their performances at UAA

Have to assume that there will be some rating downgrades, for those gator commits who didn’t play well!

Advertisement
On3 just confirmed Ratings bumps coming soon for JoJo, Pickett and Mack following their performances at UAA

3 for 4 is pretty good. I think we have 4 players In the game Saturday Scott and LF have done well hopefully Carr steps it up in the game.

3 for 4 is pretty good. I think we have 4 players In the game Saturday Scott and LF have done well hopefully Carr steps it up in the game.
People are going to have to temper their expectations here though. This happens every year, players get good reviews for their team while ignoring all the other players that were raved about as well. I expect Mack and Pickett to move up escpecially Mack since he was a high 3 star that proved he belonged. I also probably expect Lightfoot to move up a bit. Other than that, I expect Scott and Trader to stay about the same and the rest of the guys possibly dropping a bit.

People are going to have to temper their expectations here though. This happens every year, players get good reviews for their team while ignoring all the other players that were raved about as well. I expect Mack and Pickett to move up escpecially Mack since he was a high 3 star that proved he belonged. I also probably expect Lightfoot to move up a bit. Other than that, I expect Scott and Trader to stay about the same and the rest of the guys possibly dropping a bit.
I don't expect to much from any of them next year besides being good depth. It's just good to read positive stuff about them vs them not being talked about at all.

Advertisement
Back