2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not any big splash plays but I haven't seen him out of position whatsoever. Pursuit looks good, always around the ball (pause).
I came here looking for some info on hayes as well. Gator fans were clowning him on twitter saying he looks like trash and got benched for poor performance. There was also a clip floating around of an OL tossing him to the ground with 1 hand as he pursued the RB...either way I wouldn't put much stock into 1 all star. Some say he belongs on the outside and not in the Middle

I came here looking for some info on hayes as well. Gator fans were clowning him on twitter saying he looks like trash and got benched for poor performance. There was also a clip floating around of an OL tossing him to the ground with 1 hand as he pursued the RB...either way I wouldn't put much stock into 1 all star. Some say he belongs on the outside and not in the Middle
Chris stock said he was making plays multiple days in practice in 11 on 11 time

Bruh have u seen how he looks in the uniform? His shoulder pads are higher than the top of his helmet….in my studies that’s a sign of a savage. It’s like that one where if the face mask touches their nose they are probably elite. Once he fills out he’s going to be a terror, I haven’t seen a linebacker have that look in ages here only in the SEC u see dudes like that.

Pause

Advertisement
Bruh have u seen how he looks in the uniform? His shoulder pads are higher than the top of his helmet….in my studies that’s a sign of a savage. It’s like that one where if the face mask touches their nose they are probably elite. Once he fills out he’s going to be a terror, I haven’t seen a linebacker have that look in ages here only in the SEC u see dudes like that.

Pause
Right on. Dude def looks like he has a frame to fill out into a beast. Always love stealing from the gators as well so hopefully he pans out

Advertisement
Mario is clearly targeting the right players. Just needs to get to 9 or 10 wins so he can keep landing more of them .
Yep and good thing he’s not settling either, missed on those 2 guys but had lightfoot and Scott plus Blount in the bag. 3 elite talents and that’s not even forgetting about the 2 underrated kids on the dline regardless of their 4star ranking in Pickett and the dt from fsu’s area

Pause
Was seriously jarring how big he looked out there. Feel like for years we’d have guys that didn’t look small on tape but when they get to these settings they’re the runts. Hayes is ******* huge.

Advertisement
Just reaffirms that we need Pickett rushing. I don’t expect an impact until situational downs in Y2 due to him probably being around 200 pounds but the get off and bend ability is elite.

And Football God please, let Mack be the Anez Cooper of this class.

Advertisement
Back