2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Advertisement
Didn't someone say miami is looking at him as more of an LB?
Lol man why are y'all so worried with the title of the position? Y'all been asking and saying this all **** week. Yes they want him as a OLB, mostly blitzing. Pretty much a stand up pass rusher. But they also think he has the speed and ability to cover if needed.

Lol man why are y'all so worried with the title of the position? Y'all been asking and saying this all **** week. Yes they want him as a OLB, mostly blitzing. Pretty much a stand up pass rusher. But they also think he has the speed and ability to cover if needed.
Not worried about anything. Just remember hearing that mentioned after he committed. I'm sure they'll have him in the right spot wherever that is once he gets to campus

Advertisement
I’m not sure why Mario didn’t offer Cedric Bailey before he did, he’s better than Judd Anderson 😒
Master P Come On Man GIF

Advertisement
Can’t wait to watch my boy Pickett dropping back to cover the flats and wheel routes instead of playing end and rushing the passer
He's barely 200lbs man lol. Y'all gotta remember he's doing this against other HS kids. College is built different.

Btw, definitely not trying to take credit away from him but this fan base has to be realistic sometimes lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both will be 235 or so by the tight the season starts. Probably a little bigger

I can see Lightfoot getting there since he's already 215. But Booker? IIRC, he's closer to 200 than 220. will be a tough stretch for him to get to 235 by season's start unless he's on @JHallCanes offseason weight training program.

Advertisement
Back