****U vs. Rutgers - CANES SWEEP****

Advertisement
I was at the park for about 40 minutes waiting during the delay. I find it odd that the 2 pm game is only 5 innings(the night game is 7 innings). I know you only need 5 to be official, but I don't see why they don't let them play a little more.

Same reason why we schedule Sunday games with a 60 minute cutoff. The baseball program has declined and will continue to.

The less innings, the less errors, base running disasters and the less criminal managerial errors

You understand those are NCAA rules right?

Also, if you are going to be negative all of the time at least try to be funny like IN.

I thought I was being funny?

Anyway, being "negative" about a program that is like 0-20 against UF the last five years is not a trait limited to myself, I don't believe.

Advertisement
#Canes lineup: Palmer (9), Hernandez (4), Mack (DH), Thompson (3), Carey (8), San Juan (2), Fieger (5), Broad (7), Lopez (6) | Diaz (1)

Game postponed to tomorrow @ 2pm. Day/Night double-header.

any TV or Links?

The night game should still be on ESPN3. Not sure about the 2pm game.

Both games will be carried on ESPN3 today.

Is ESPN3 working for anyone? I got nothing on the Xbox or watchespn iOS app.

It is only working on the ESPN3.com site. ******* sucks.

Link: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/837894/

Same problem on iPad. Says video not available. Resorted to TuneIn Radio app for WVUM. Very disappointed, was
Looking forward to watching.

Advertisement
Lopez doing what Perez always had trouble doing, fielding a ground ball. Bottom of the 1st coming up.

Palmer, Hernandez, Mack due up.

Advertisement
Mack works his way to 3-2 count but strikes out. David Thompson up, hitting clean up. 2 outs.

Advertisement
Wow, great recovery by Palmer to catch that. He ran foul and then had to come back in to catch it. 1 out.

Advertisement
Back