****U vs. Rutgers - CANES SWEEP****

Advertisement
Bases loaded no outs, we manage to plate 1. Stuff like that can't happen

And that's why we bunt so much. Look at what happens when we sit back and let people swing. You can't have it both ways. You can't whine when we move runners up AND acknowledge our lack of clutch hitting. It's contradictory.

And that's why we bunt so much. Look at what happens when we sit back and let people swing. You can't have it both ways. You can't whine when we move runners up AND acknowledge our lack of clutch hitting. It's contradictory.

Since we have so much trouble getting clutch hits then perhaps Morris should recruit some guys who can hit in clutch situations.

Advertisement
His two top starters are hurt. How is that Morris's fault Canesball?

After speaking to another poster on here who knows his **** lets just say there's a reason everyone on this team always has arm issues...

How about saying it instead of speaking in code.

He's making these guys throw way too much. Its why guys in this program always have arm issues.

You must be talking about in practice, because there's no chance Morris can be accused of overusing guys in games. I would be interested to see the weekly throwing plan if you are privy to that information. I would like to see what some people consider "way too much".

That's exactly what I'm saying. These guys throw waaaay to much during the week.

Since we have so much trouble getting clutch hits then perhaps Morris should recruit some guys who can hit in clutch situations.

That's a great theory, but when you have first and second with no outs in the third, it's hard to go out and recruit a new hitter on the spot.

If you guys don't like it, let's bring in one of the other guys who has won two titles and has made it to 20 straight regionals.

After speaking to another poster on here who knows his **** lets just say there's a reason everyone on this team always has arm issues...

How about saying it instead of speaking in code.

He's making these guys throw way too much. Its why guys in this program always have arm issues.

You must be talking about in practice, because there's no chance Morris can be accused of overusing guys in games. I would be interested to see the weekly throwing plan if you are privy to that information. I would like to see what some people consider "way too much".

That's exactly what I'm saying. These guys throw waaaay to much during the week.

I'm not doubting you, I would just like to see what that throwing program looks like. As careful as Morris is with pitch counts in games, it would surprise me if he is throwing them like crazy during the week.

Advertisement
Back