****U vs. Rutgers - CANES SWEEP****

CaneDaddy

All-American
Will try to post a link when it is available. Unfortunately, I have practice tonight so I will not be able to update the score in the beginning.

#28 Miami vs. Rutgers
Feb. 15-17, 2013
Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field | Coral Gables, Fla.

TV: Friday: ESPN3 | Saturday: ESPN 3 | Sunday: Canes All-Access
Radio: Fri: 560 WQAM | Sat: WVUM 90.5 | Sun: WVUM 90.5

Twitter: @CanesBaseball
Facebook: /TheUBaseball
Series: Miami leads, 49-12
Last Meeting: Feb. 19, 2012. Miami won, 9-7 in Coral Gables.

Friday: Soph. LHP Chris Diaz (Miami) vs. Sr. LHP Rob Smorol (Rutgers)
Saturday: Jr. RHP Javi Salas (Miami) vs. Sr. RHP Tyler Gebler (Rutgers)
Sunday: Soph. LHP Andrew Suarez (Miami) vs. Sr. RHP Charlie Law (Rutgers)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why are we starting those 3 pitchers? What happened to our normal guys?

Boy, I hope this rain delay to start the season isn't a sign of things to come.... :/

Last edited:
Couldn't have asked for a worse night for baseball.

Worst its been outside since winter break.

Why are we starting those 3 pitchers? What happened to our normal guys?

Two of the starters are on the shelf this weekend. One isn't ready yet after surgery and the other is suffering from a stiff shoulder, which 3 says is nothing serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the park for about 40 minutes waiting during the delay. I find it odd that the 2 pm game is only 5 innings(the night game is 7 innings). I know you only need 5 to be official, but I don't see why they don't let them play a little more.

I was at the park for about 40 minutes waiting during the delay. I find it odd that the 2 pm game is only 5 innings(the night game is 7 innings). I know you only need 5 to be official, but I don't see why they don't let them play a little more.

Same reason why we schedule Sunday games with a 60 minute cutoff. The baseball program has declined and will continue to.

The less innings, the less errors, base running disasters and the less criminal managerial errors

Last edited:

Same reason why we schedule Sunday games with a 60 minute cutoff. The baseball program has declined and will continue to.

The less innings, the less errors, base running disasters and the less criminal managerial errors

You understand those are NCAA rules right?

Also, if you are going to be negative all of the time at least try to be funny like IN.

The 2pm game is scheduled for 9 innings

Advertisement

You understand those are NCAA rules right?

Also, if you are going to be negative all of the time at least try to be funny like IN.

Please don't encourage him to be funny, since his idea of humor is to work a "Blame it on Obama" ref into every post. Wait for it.

The first game is 9 innings, the second game is 7 innings.

Advertisement
I agree with Smokey about Obama. He is that bad. However, the quality of his posts are lacking. He really doesnt add much if anything to the discussions.

Advertisement
Back