U vs MD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Reggie serious? It's really starting to **** me off...two consecutive plays he's the beneficiary of great passes, and he goes up soft. He was lucky on the first one that he was so open, but when Malcolm just hit him with a pass, he just shot it into the bottom of the rim...

62-51 Miami w/ 6:30 to go.

Maryland playing hard right now for their ejected coach. Need to withstand the next few minutes, and we should be good to go.

God**** I'm not sure I've seen a big guy look so apathetic under the rim as Reggie looks tonight.

Is Reggie serious? It's really starting to **** me off...two consecutive plays he's the beneficiary of great passes, and he goes up soft. He was lucky on the first one that he was so open, but when Malcolm just hit him with a pass, he just shot it into the bottom of the rim...

Yeah, dude is Charmin. IN was right. We just need to put Jari in and take our chances. I hate to say it but I wish Gamble was playing.

Advertisement
LAYUPS!!! GOD**** LAYUPS!!! Do we not do these in practice??

Oh Jesus now Reggie gone....oh man...I'm losing my mind right now...

LOLOLOL at the acting job by the MD dude....

These ******* refs are ruining this game. The coach ejection and now that bull **** with Reggie.

62-57 Miami w/ 5 to go.

Advertisement
Scott once again saving this team. Just dont get how he can be so terrible with his ball decisions but totally make up for it towards the end of a game.

Advertisement
The **** refs?!?!

That was the latest whistle...he literally waited to see if the guy was going to fall over in slow motion before he called the foul. Bull****. "nah that wasn't a foul...oh wait...he fell...hmmm must have been a foul then"

The **** refs?!?!

That was the latest whistle...he literally waited to see if the guy was going to fall over in slow motion before he called the foul. Bull****. "nah that wasn't a foul...oh wait...he fell...hmmm must have been a foul then"

Yeah, win or lose, these refs ****ed this game up.

69-64 Miami w/ 2:25 to go.

Advertisement
Back