U vs MD

We won. That is everything, now. Nothing else matters. No such thing as a "moral loss". There is no time for any of that.

We can cheer about how hard we played and what a great loss the Duke game was in a few days, but right now, an ugly win is fantastic.

4-3

Should never have thrown the UVA opener. That travesty will come back to ruin our season. Really, I was in favor of the team just wrapping it up and defaulting the rest of the games after losing to sorry *** Virginia. You can't get that game back. Sucks!

But we won tonight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We won. That is everything, now. Nothing else matters. No such thing as a "moral loss". There is no time for any of that.

We can cheer about how hard we played and what a great loss the Duke game was in a few days, but right now, an ugly win is fantastic.

4-3

Should never have thrown the UVA opener. That travesty will come back to ruin our season. Really, I was in favor of the team just wrapping it up and defaulting the rest of the games after losing to sorry *** Virginia. You can't get that game back. Sucks!

But we won tonight.

Ummm, I hate UVa as much as the next person but they're 18-3 with their two ACC losses coming by a combined 5 points (one of which was at DooKKK). They're a pretty solid team.

People in here are nuts. The last 3 wins the game threads have been unreadable basically...just full of negativity...were 13-7 and 4-3 in a season where 3 of our main guys have missed significant time and we have a new coach who changed EVERYTHING. And we have 0 bad losses.

Advertisement
People in here are nuts. The last 3 wins the game threads have been unreadable basically...just full of negativity...were 13-7 and 4-3 in a season where 3 of our main guys have missed significant time and we have a new coach who changed EVERYTHING. And we have 0 bad losses.

a win is a win to me, bro

UVA and NCSU were bad, miserable and unforgivable

But, I am an optimist and positive kinda guy, so I say what's done is done, and on to beating Duke!

(We should have NEVER thrown that UVA game. That will come back and **** us in the ***)

Advertisement
Back