U vs MD

Advertisement
lol jeeeez. made both but md drove the ball and we got blocking foul and they made it. only 2 secs left though

Advertisement
md missed FT but we knocked it out of bounds. 90-86 md inbounding. NO FOULS ON A 3PT SHOT!!!1

Wow. We are going to win but not for lack of trying to give it away. A blocking foul with a made basket. 90-86 Maryland ball out of bounds with 1 second left. We still have some dummies on this team.

Unbelievable effort by the players and an awesome coaching job! A++ for everyone tonight for picking up the slack. This team is so much better with Larkin running the point full time!

Advertisement
Whew...should have one easily in regulation, but this was the type of game we would have lost last year. I'll take the W.

Advertisement
Great showing in overtime, awesome heart and composure ultimately shown. Horrible collapse but we gutted it out in the end for 10 extra mins with NO big man.

Advertisement
Yeah. It is really hard to take away positives from this game. We dominated early in the second half and I was getting ready to watch some Challenge full time. And then the collapse happened....

Just really disappointing that we could not run some sets that would beat the press or drive the ball against their tight man-to-man.

Only caveats to this were the horrible refs, missing Kadji (arguably our best overall player), missing Reggie and Scott towards the end. However, ******* Reggie played like such a ***** tonight.

I love the fight in the end but I hated the collapse in the middle.

Yeah. It is really hard to take away positives from this game. We dominated early in the second half and I was getting ready to watch some Challenge full time. And then the collapse happened....

Just really disappointing that we could not run some sets that would beat the press or drive the ball against their tight man-to-man.

Only caveats to this were the horrible refs, missing Kadji (arguably our best overall player), missing Reggie and Scott towards the end. However, ******* Reggie played like such a ***** tonight.

I agree. I think the positives lie in the way that we ultimately won. While the second half sucked ***, we gritted it out without our big men and leading scorer for the night. But yeah, I mean we just looked so lost there in the second half, running down the shot clock but then taking horrible, horrible shots. And don't even get me started on Big Reg tonight. Straight ***** mode. Durand played well though, and I love Mckinney-Jones except for the occasional dribbling mishap. He's a solid player with good d and is unselfish. Grant played well for a stretch and was untouchable during that time but is generally inconsistent. But meh, whatever, this was a game we needed to win and we did so I guess it's whatever. Hopefully we show up more consistently in the future games.

Last edited:

I agree. I think the positives lie in the way that we ultimately won. While the second half sucked ***, we gritted it out without our big men and leading scorer for the night. But yeah, I mean we just looked so lost there in the second half, running down the shot clock but then taking horrible, horrible shots. And don't even get me started on Big Reg tonight. Straight ***** mode. Durand played well though, and I love Mckinney-Jones except for the occasional dribbling mishap. He's a solid player with good d and is unselfish. Grant played well for a stretch and was untouchable during that time but is generally inconsistent. But meh, whatever, this was a game we needed to win and we did so I guess it's whatever. Hopefully we show up more consistently in the future games.

You're right, I guess my inner IN came out. We won and that ultimately is what matters. We needed this or we would have been out easily. If we can some how go 2-2 in the next four, I think we make the tourney.

That was ugly, but if somebody ran down all the bad things that happened to us during and before this game and told me we'd win I wouldn't believe you.

Advertisement
Back