U vs MD

CaneDaddy

All-American
I thought I started a thread earlier but I dont see it.

Big game tonight and will probably define the season. Lose tonight and will more than likely lose the next 3 of 4 (Duke, FSU, UNC).

6-5 MD w/ 14:30 to go.

Advertisement
Reggie still cant finish around the basket. I just dont understand why he plays so soft and just doesnt hammer it home.

13-11 MD w/ 11:30 to go.

He's a big boy he needs to dominate the paint area...doesn't really do that though...

wait wtf is this ****...blacked out on ESPN3, not on fox sports fl, not on sun sports...

I really like how our defense has been playing lately. However, between Grant and Scott, we have some stupid *** offensive possessions.

16-13 MD w/ 9 to go.

Advertisement
wait wtf is this ****...blacked out on ESPN3, not on fox sports fl, not on sun sports...

I found it on some random channel, the ACC sports network. Just keep surfing and you should prob find it.

Did Reggie Johnson just hit a 3? lolwut

Advertisement
Advertisement
Malcolm's pull-up 3's can get real frustrating, but when he's splashing 'em, it's hard to be mad.

Advertisement
Cassidy Hubbarth could get it.

1.jpg

**** yeah she would get it.

And yeah great run to end the half. When Gran shoots well, it gives us a great shot at winning lots of games. When he goes cold we don't look nearly as good.

Advertisement
Back