Tyson Campbell visiting 2nd of February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

It's not saying much, but the worst poster on the board was at least one of them.

The fraud rattler cane has been exposed.
[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION]
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/129388/post3201643#post3201643

As far as “Rattler”, it’s obvious he is full of ****. Rattler was quick to dismiss the 7vs7 coach who said that Campbell has minimal interest in Miami...over the following weeks, the 7v7 coach was proven right and Rattler (whoever he is) was proven to be another fake insider looking for attention. NEVER trust “insiders” unwilling to use their real name.
[MENTION=17151]RealDBC13[/MENTION]
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes-recruiting/129443/15?highlight=related#post3205034

There were more too. And I also saw someone explicitly saying that Rattler was lying about being related to Tyson somewhere.

Fellas if y'all think that I was worried about mutha****as who were talking **** ON THE INTERNET, you guys truly don't know me. I never put info out there for those asshats anyway. Dudes who were talking about I'm lying about being related to a 17 year old kid(albeit supremely talented), I look at 'em as being pathetic. My guess is that they could never walk & chew bubble gum, so they wish they came from a gene pool that was athletic enough to produce someone like Tyson. The types that would, you know, lie about being related to a 5 star DB. I saw it, but again, it's ON THE INTERNET. I highly doubt any of 'em have the stones to repeat their sentiments in 3D...
TY Rattler. I've been lurking on this site for awhile now and just joined today in order to show appreciation to some of the legit guys dishing real insights here. Hope TC has a great OV and we add another family to the U!

It’s not official until you find some gator tears young buck...

Advertisement
Lmao. I love brock.

Rattler is a good dude. You can tell by his posts and by the freakshows who tried to called him out. A who’s who of weirdos.

Lotta ppl gonna have to backtrack and apologize to Rattler. And if things turn out how it seems, Rumph and Kool too. Not that they would, they’d still find something to complain about. Y’all gotta trust my dawg. Actin like he ever said anything outlandish this whole time.

Guys, I'd like to apologize for the 01/26 visit date that I posted earlier. At the time of the conversation, both Tyson & I were under the impression that the 01/26 was the last possible visit date before NSD. He did tell me that it would be on the last weekend before he had to make it official. I mentioned January 26th and he agreed but the look on his face wasn't too sure about the date. Before we got into exact dates, he did confirm that he'd visit Gables. This was during the same convo that he wants to stay home but had to do his due diligence...

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These ****z turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

In our defense, that was all inValid...not us.

Specifically...
[MENTION=1003]Mico Jones[/MENTION]

Don't backtrack now.

Advertisement
guy is a fraud in my humble opinion. that's all i'm gonna say.

Tyson was tweeting him on twitter.... not going post his twitter but I’ve seen it before

Brock I know you do your Twitter research. I don't **** with Twitter but I set up one solely to follow cuz. I have a whopping 22 followers. Guess who's one of em??? Gone head Brock post that ****, like I said I don't give a **** about Twitter...
[TWEET]660519808304201728[/TWEET]

if we are to take that twitter account seriously, then chatfield is his 'nephew' also.

let me guess, PS2 is his god son too?

You're reachin' yet again, prick. If you'd been paying attention, you'd know why I call Drew my "nephew". I NEVER claimed to be a blood relative of his, and PS2, that's actually my homie [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]'s godson LOL...

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These ****z turned on you with the quickness over rumors

In our defense, that was all inValid...not us.

Specifically...
[MENTION=1003]Mico Jones[/MENTION]

Don't backtrack now.

I believe you mean micro johnson and invalid.

It's amazing to me that some of you continue to take this invalid's bait. He's the most obvious troll here, ignore him and he'll go away.

Valid was one of those poor pathetic simps that was constantly getting his underwear pulled up around his neck, noogies, dope slaps, getting tripped, and just generally being ****lapped 24/7 when he was in school. It’s the only thing that explains this kind of ***** vindictive angry chick act.

It’s one beyond bizarre.

I never needed any “proof” to know Rattler was legit, been saying it all along, anybody with half a brain has known it, but invalid just trolling now to the point of brain-damaged stupid.

Advertisement
Tyson was tweeting him on twitter.... not going post his twitter but I’ve seen it before

Brock I know you do your Twitter research. I don't **** with Twitter but I set up one solely to follow cuz. I have a whopping 22 followers. Guess who's one of em??? Gone head Brock post that ****, like I said I don't give a **** about Twitter...

if we are to take that twitter account seriously, then chatfield is his 'nephew' also.

You're reachin' yet again, prick. If you'd been paying attention, you'd know why I call Drew my "nephew". I NEVER claimed to be a blood relative of his, and PS2, that's actually my homie [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]'s godson LOL...

Oh we fuccin’

Guys, I'd like to apologize for the 01/26 visit date that I posted earlier. At the time of the conversation, both Tyson & I were under the impression that the 01/26 was the last possible visit date before NSD. He did tell me that it would be on the last weekend before he had to make it official. I mentioned January 26th and he agreed but the look on his face wasn't too sure about the date. Before we got into exact dates, he did confirm that he'd visit Gables. This was during the same convo that he wants to stay home but had to do his due diligence...

Rattler has spoken

b95tjD6.gif

Why is this guy not Banned? Trolling little CUUNT at its best

Advertisement

gzmyBsj.gif

Rattler has spoken

Two days ago you were melting down.

Why do y’all keep entertaining this fool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
So glad to see the testosterone levels on CIS back to normal levels. Been a heavy infiltration of ‘sit to ****’ battered sissy fans and obvious trolls taking advantage of the hysteria to try to stir up &hit.

We will at a minimum get 3 of the 4, and I honestly think we get all 4. Rick is a quiet savage. He’s masterminded this entire National Signing Day big splash announcement of the 4 AH horsemen just to shock the CFB world and make them take notice of the Canes empire that he is building.

Nobody is giving us a chance at pulling Campbell and Surtain away from Bama, UGA and LSU. All those crystal ball jackasses will be begrudgingly flipping their picks our way soon enough.

Rick’s got this.

I have one GIF for all the hopefuls in this thread...even though its too late for most of you
tenor.gif

[MENTION=927]Problem2[/MENTION]

You better then this mane

Wait...what? Don’t **** with me like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back