Tyson Campbell visiting 2nd of February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't turn on him....I never rocked with him in the first place. i stand by what I posted about that guy.

Which further proves you're the worst poster on the site. Why would you not "rock" with him? What does that mean? You don't believe he's related to Tyson?

guy is a fraud in my humble opinion. that's all i'm gonna say.

Tyson was tweeting him on twitter.... not going post his twitter but I’ve seen it before

Brock I know you do your Twitter research. I don't **** with Twitter but I set up one solely to follow cuz. I have a whopping 22 followers. Guess who's one of em??? Gone head Brock post that ****, like I said I don't give a **** about Twitter...
[TWEET]660519808304201728[/TWEET]

Advertisement
LMAO at the idiots doubting [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]. BTW, [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] can suck my benis.

This is Coach Richt bxtches!! Same coach that took Sony Michel from Miami without breaking a sweat. Put some respect on this Big Boss ****!

Fck all you clowns tryna knock coach Kool... all the top DTs wanna be 1st round picks thats why they coming

Rumph turned Michael Jackson into a potential 1st round corner.... yeah he building his own reputation.

Fck you fckers we fckn!! :rickflair2:

Advertisement
Which further proves you're the worst poster on the site. Why would you not "rock" with him? What does that mean? You don't believe he's related to Tyson?

Tyson was tweeting him on twitter.... not going post his twitter but I’ve seen it before

Brock I know you do your Twitter research. I don't **** with Twitter but I set up one solely to follow cuz. I have a whopping 22 followers. Guess who's one of em??? Gone head Brock post that ****, like I said I don't give a **** about Twitter...

There was one poster calling Rattler a fraud. Where is that ***gggot at?

Uh oh.

Some internet G's just took an L

Funny how they forgot that the post where Ratt originally talked about the visit was almost verbatim to what he told Wiltfong and Ratt said it a week before.

Advertisement
Bro, stop talking to these lames. These ****z turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

It's not saying much, but the worst poster on the board was at least one of them.
[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION]

The fraud rattler cane has been exposed.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/129388/post3201643#post3201643

As far as “Rattler”, it’s obvious he is full of ****. Rattler was quick to dismiss the 7vs7 coach who said that Campbell has minimal interest in Miami...over the following weeks, the 7v7 coach was proven right and Rattler (whoever he is) was proven to be another fake insider looking for attention. NEVER trust “insiders” unwilling to use their real name.
[MENTION=17151]RealDBC13[/MENTION]

There were more too. And I also saw someone explicitly saying that Rattler was lying about being related to Tyson somewhere.

I didn't turn on him....I never rocked with him in the first place. i stand by what I posted about that guy.

Different avatar. Same piece of white trash ****.

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These ****z turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

It's not saying much, but the worst poster on the board was at least one of them.

As far as “Rattler”, it’s obvious he is full of ****. Rattler was quick to dismiss the 7vs7 coach who said that Campbell has minimal interest in Miami...over the following weeks, the 7v7 coach was proven right and Rattler (whoever he is) was proven to be another fake insider looking for attention. NEVER trust “insiders” unwilling to use their real name.

There were more too. And I also saw someone explicitly saying that Rattler was lying about being related to Tyson somewhere.

For the life of me I could not figure out who you remind me of. Now I know. That one kid in my 2nd grade class that no one liked but yet he kept annoying everyone because he had nothing better to do.

Always instigating and then running to the teacher. "Reported" I think he may have used that word, actually. It always amazed me how oblivious he was to his surroundings and the fact that no one liked him and that he never thought to himself 'maybe it's me'.

Anyhow, I wonder where he is these days. Probably on a message board somewhere, annoying EVERYONE and being compared to a 2nd grader.

I said it when it was happening and we had these couple of teenage chicks posting shlt about Rattler like some jilted ******* bimbos.

Rattler is a grown *** man who doesn’t give 3 fūcks what some keyboard little girls are typing on their pink fuzzy keyboards. I’m not white knighting him, like I said he’s a grown *** man he can defend himself, but I’ve been reading long enough to figure out who are the real deals and who are the pretend fake insiders...and he ain’t that. Doesn’t mean he’s going to always get it right, and sometimes my cousins do unexpected shlt, it happens, but Rattler is the real deal.

Go stick your face in a bag of dlcks, invalid

Last edited:
Advertisement

if we are to take that twitter account seriously, then chatfield is his 'nephew' also.

let me guess, PS2 is his god son too?

if we are to take that twitter account seriously, then chatfield is his 'nephew' also.

marching_band_1_coloring_book_colouring-2555px.jpg

Advertisement
valid still recovering from the Kevin Olsen trauma. Forgive him guysm

Do yourself a favor and just take your L and move along...

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes-recruiting/129443/15?highlight=related#post3205034

Fellas if y'all think that I was worried about mutha****as who were talking **** ON THE INTERNET, you guys truly don't know me. I never put info out there for those asshats anyway. Dudes who were talking about I'm lying about being related to a 17 year old kid(albeit supremely talented), I look at 'em as being pathetic. My guess is that they could never walk & chew bubble gum, so they wish they came from a gene pool that was athletic enough to produce someone like Tyson. The types that would, you know, lie about being related to a 5 star DB. I saw it, but again, it's ON THE INTERNET. I highly doubt any of 'em have the stones to repeat their sentiments in 3D...
TY Rattler. I've been lurking on this site for awhile now and just joined today in order to show appreciation to some of the legit guys dishing real insights here. Hope TC has a great OV and we add another family to the U!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back