Tyson Campbell visiting 2nd of February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone reply to this with a quote and give me a quick update? Been out working all day, but don’t have time to read 16 paged right now. But I gotta know what’s going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC's dad confirmed he is visting 2/2. Nesta/Surtain are probably coming as well. This broke on TOS. Pete gave a tweet confirming TC.

Advertisement
Can someone reply to this with a quote and give me a quick update? Been out working all day, but don’t have time to read 16 paged right now. But I gotta know what’s going on!

Tyson, PS2, Nesta all visiting on 2/2 as per multiple sources, including Pete and Rattler is pretty much the gist of everything

Unfortunately the dreaded last visit date in the cycle gives plenty of time to commit elsewhere or cancel. Historical stats say we are in trouble here.

better than no chance for a visit which was the case a couple days ago.

Could be but these are big time prospects left at this point in the game I don’t even think Saban will give these kids an ultimatum

TC's dad confirmed he is visting 2/2. Nesta/Surtain are probably coming as well. This broke on TOS. Pete gave a tweet confirming TC.

Thanks, much appreciated

Advertisement
Not only do we get the very last crack at Campbell & Surtain, but hasn't Richt also saved his in-home visit with both of them? Or am I mistaken?

Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

It's not saying much, but the worst poster on the board was at least one of them.
[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION]

The fraud rattler cane has been exposed.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/129388/post3201643#post3201643

As far as “Rattler”, it’s obvious he is full of ****. Rattler was quick to dismiss the 7vs7 coach who said that Campbell has minimal interest in Miami...over the following weeks, the 7v7 coach was proven right and Rattler (whoever he is) was proven to be another fake insider looking for attention. NEVER trust “insiders” unwilling to use their real name.
[MENTION=17151]RealDBC13[/MENTION]

There were more too. And I also saw someone explicitly saying that Rattler was lying about being related to Tyson somewhere.

I didn't turn on him....I never rocked with him in the first place. i stand by what I posted about that guy.

Which further proves you're the worst poster on the site. Why would you not "rock" with him? What does that mean? You don't believe he's related to Tyson?

guy is a fraud in my humble opinion. that's all i'm gonna say.

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

It's not saying much, but the worst poster on the board was at least one of them.

As far as “Rattler”, it’s obvious he is full of ****. Rattler was quick to dismiss the 7vs7 coach who said that Campbell has minimal interest in Miami...over the following weeks, the 7v7 coach was proven right and Rattler (whoever he is) was proven to be another fake insider looking for attention. NEVER trust “insiders” unwilling to use their real name.

There were more too. And I also saw someone explicitly saying that Rattler was lying about being related to Tyson somewhere.

I didn't turn on him....I never rocked with him in the first place. i stand by what I posted about that guy.

Which further proves you're the worst poster on the site. Why would you not "rock" with him? What does that mean? You don't believe he's related to Tyson?

Tyson was tweeting him on twitter.... not going post his twitter but I’ve seen it before

proxy.php

:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
Richt needs to give Campbell and surtain jr the final pitch

Rumph step away...

Guys, I'd like to apologize for the 01/26 visit date that I posted earlier. At the time of the conversation, both Tyson & I were under the impression that the 01/26 was the last possible visit date before NSD. He did tell me that it would be on the last weekend before he had to make it official. I mentioned January 26th and he agreed but the look on his face wasn't too sure about the date. Before we got into exact dates, he did confirm that he'd visit Gables. This was during the same convo that he wants to stay home but had to do his due diligence...

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These ****z turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

The fraud rattler cane has been exposed.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes-recruiting/129443/15?highlight=related#post3205034

Fellas if y'all think that I was worried about mutha****as who were talking **** ON THE INTERNET, you guys truly don't know me. I never put info out there for those asshats anyway. Dudes who were talking about I'm lying about being related to a 17 year old kid(albeit supremely talented), I look at 'em as being pathetic. My guess is that they could never walk & chew bubble gum, so they wish they came from a gene pool that was athletic enough to produce someone like Tyson. The types that would, you know, lie about being related to a 5 star DB. I saw it, but again, it's ON THE INTERNET. I highly doubt any of 'em have the stones to repeat their sentiments in 3D...

Advertisement
Guys, I'd like to apologize for the 01/26 visit date that I posted earlier. At the time of the conversation, both Tyson & I were under the impression that the 01/26 was the last possible visit date before NSD. He did tell me that it would be on the last weekend before he had to make it official. I mentioned January 26th and he agreed but the look on his face wasn't too sure about the date. Before we got into exact dates, he did confirm that he'd visit Gables. This was during the same convo that he wants to stay home but had to do his due diligence...

No apology needed. Hoping for the best.

Do you know if Tyson wears #8 in honor of Mike Rumph or is it just a coincidence?

Thx.

View attachment 57318

I'll put it like this, he wore #3 all through optimist. He wore #3 2 in 10th grade when hit the national radar. Charles Johnson's kid had #3 when cuz was a junior. Long story short, he could've went back to #3 but he didn't. I don't think that was by coincidence...

We throwing bags?

or

He's just such an upstanding guy he can't be swayed by the bags?

We land him, which is it? Half or more of you yards were talking the man down just 24 hours ago. He'll make his decision, but a lot of the junk you all put out there is absurd.

Advertisement
Not only do we get the very last crack at Campbell & Surtain, but hasn't Richt also saved his in-home visit with both of them? Or am I mistaken?

Not Surtain...Campbell yes

Tyson was tweeting him on twitter.... not going post his twitter but I’ve seen it before

Brock I know you do your Twitter research. I don't **** with Twitter but I set up one solely to follow cuz. I have a whopping 22 followers. Guess who's one of em??? Gone head Brock post that ****, like I said I don't give a **** about Twitter...

Most important part of the post...

rick-james.gif

Attachments

• rick-james.gif
    rick-james.gif
    486.8 KB · Views: 821
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back