Tyson Campbell visiting 2nd of February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he's not committed by then and actually makes this visit... we fuccin'.

Advertisement
Let's be real UGA took a power play that Bama usually does...... And he looks to still be visiting that is a hit to them because Tyson looks like he has to balls to challenge them which means we're in it

I would figure UGA would try and block the Bama visit if they could. Hopefully they are too busy fighting each other and so they don't both try to block us.

The way he has handled things I get the feeling if he sets a visit he will take it regardless.

Advertisement
If we have Tyson and PS2 visiting that same weekend and can’t close the deal then something is seriously wrong and changes need to be made.

I’m gonna laugh my *** off if Rumph and Kool close strong

And then bump all the threads

Advertisement
Georgia either gave into this or they're ****ed off and worried

LOL! Those ****y mf's just knew that had this thing all sewn up. My boys who are avid Bulldog fans were talking much &hit, and now they are scared and worried.

That's what's so hilarious about all of this -- nobody actually knows anything definitive. Just a bunch of emotional projections based on trying to put 2 and 2 together to make the 4 that you want to see.

We've got as good a shot as anyone. Probably a much better shot than most realize.

images (1).jpg

Advertisement
I’m gonna laugh my *** off if Rumph and Kool close strong

And then bump all the threads

I'll gladly eat crow if we get DTs and the AH kids. We need them all.

Just know that [MENTION=270]SFbayCane[/MENTION] hands out infractions for excessive thread bumping.

The []_[];3206906 said:
If we have Tyson and PS2 visiting that same weekend and can’t close the deal then something is seriously wrong and changes need to be made.

Got it.
We just heard that we got the TC OV,
and you're still in last week's doom and gloom mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back