Tyson Campbell visiting 2nd of February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can you smell that from up north?

It's the UGAy fans ****ting in their pants. LOL

The []_[];3206906 said:
If we have Tyson and PS2 visiting that same weekend and can’t close the deal then something is seriously wrong and changes need to be made.

God forbid you enjoy the news and stop being a miserable ******.

He's gonna give UM the last look to see if they wanna match the best offer.

Advertisement
Don’t count your chickens until they hatch... as the old saying goes, but wishing for it all to happen.

I'm supposed to seek medical attention if my chubby lasts more than 4 hours but we got 3 weeks to signing day.

Decisions decisions

Advertisement
Hate to say it but Ill be shocked if Bama doesn't lock 1 of them by the time its time for our visit. MF'rs always seem to get kids on campus and then shut their recruiting down before they get to another campus...

Advertisement
I’m gonna laugh my *** off if Rumph and Kool close strong

And then bump all the threads

I'll gladly eat crow if we get DTs and the AH kids. We need them all.

Just know that [MENTION=270]SFbayCane[/MENTION] hands out infractions for excessive thread bumping.

Save me a seat next to you. Its never been about being right or wrong. Its about what is and what needs to be. So I would ENJOY eating crow if we land them. Well worth it.

i've been weary, but if he's visiting.. we have a great shot. This kids actions have always seemed calculated. So he wont visit us to save face, he will only do it cause part of him wants to play at home.

Advertisement
drink.jpg

This supposed to be a given. Not officially visiting the home town school with the DB coach being like a family to you would have been the ultimate disrespect. I hope this has a lot more meaning than just a courtesy visit out of respect for uncle Mike.

Where did the narrative of Georgia telling Tyson not to visit Miami come from? Y'all don't understand the gangsta of Tysons's parents. There is no way in **** they would have agreed to that, especially with Miami being the home town school and Rumph being a coach there.

This illustrates how annoying this place can become when you allow rumor to permeate without someone being present to debunk and keep order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back