Tyson Campbell visiting 2nd of February...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'd like to apologize for the 01/26 visit date that I posted earlier. At the time of the conversation, both Tyson & I were under the impression that the 01/26 was the last possible visit date before NSD. He did tell me that it would be on the last weekend before he had to make it official. I mentioned January 26th and he agreed but the look on his face wasn't too sure about the date. Before we got into exact dates, he did confirm that he'd visit Gables. This was during the same convo that he wants to stay home but had to do his due diligence...

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These niggaz turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

Advertisement
Been busy with project most of the day. This is very pleasant surprise. If we take these two DBs from the LSU, Bama, UGA sec trinity on signing day, it will truly shake the world.

Been busy with project most of the day. This is very pleasant surprise. If we take these two DBs from the LSU, Bama, UGA sec trinity on signing day, it will truly shake the world.

If we pull them it will make the rest of '19 & '20 studs take notice. I think they all start lining up to get in on what is coming if we bag these two

Been in 3 threads but haven’t seen a confirmation. Did I miss it? Canesport isn’t confirmation to me before anyone replies with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Guys, I'd like to apologize for the 01/26 visit date that I posted earlier. At the time of the conversation, both Tyson & I were under the impression that the 01/26 was the last possible visit date before NSD. He did tell me that it would be on the last weekend before he had to make it official. I mentioned January 26th and he agreed but the look on his face wasn't too sure about the date. Before we got into exact dates, he did confirm that he'd visit Gables. This was during the same convo that he wants to stay home but had to do his due diligence...

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These ****z turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Who turned on Rattler? Some of you guys love acting like chicks and creating squabbles where there aren't any.

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These ****z turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Dude I saw many posts where guys were calling Rattler out. Some even went as far as to say he was lying about his relation to Tyson. It was in Pete’s 1-15 the work thread

In our defense, that was all inValid...not us.

Advertisement

Bro, stop talking to these lames. These niggaz turned on you with the quickness over rumors

Many turned on him subliminally I don't be logged in all the time like in the past. I lurk though. Some are the same ones calling for rumph to be let go. It's a shame cause some been here as long as the board started and still act like newbies lol.

It's not saying much, but the worst poster on the board was at least one of them.

The fraud rattler cane has been exposed.
[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION]
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/129388/post3201643#post3201643

As far as “Rattler”, it’s obvious he is full of ****. Rattler was quick to dismiss the 7vs7 coach who said that Campbell has minimal interest in Miami...over the following weeks, the 7v7 coach was proven right and Rattler (whoever he is) was proven to be another fake insider looking for attention. NEVER trust “insiders” unwilling to use their real name.
[MENTION=17151]RealDBC13[/MENTION]
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes-recruiting/129443/15?highlight=related#post3205034

There were more too. And I also saw someone explicitly saying that Rattler was lying about being related to Tyson somewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement

It's not saying much, but the worst poster on the board was at least one of them.

As far as “Rattler”, it’s obvious he is full of ****. Rattler was quick to dismiss the 7vs7 coach who said that Campbell has minimal interest in Miami...over the following weeks, the 7v7 coach was proven right and Rattler (whoever he is) was proven to be another fake insider looking for attention. NEVER trust “insiders” unwilling to use their real name.

There were more too. And I also saw someone explicitly saying that Rattler was lying about being related to Tyson somewhere.

I didn't turn on him....I never rocked with him in the first place. i stand by what I posted about that guy.

I didn't turn on him....I never rocked with him in the first place. i stand by what I posted about that guy.

Which further proves you're the worst poster on the site. Why would you not "rock" with him? What does that mean? You don't believe he's related to Tyson?

Advertisement
Unfortunately the dreaded last visit date in the cycle gives plenty of time to commit elsewhere or cancel. Historical stats say we are in trouble here.

Can someone reply to this with a quote and give me a quick update? Been out working all day, but don’t have time to read 16 paged right now. But I gotta know what’s going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the dreaded last visit date in the cycle gives plenty of time to commit elsewhere or cancel. Historical stats say we are in trouble here.

better than no chance for a visit which was the case a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back