Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Advertisement
It doesn't sound overly promising if you ask me. Maybe he already knows enough about the U that he doesn't need to see us much, but it would make me feel a whole lot better if he was around more. Then again that doesn't always mean much either if they are on campus every day. On another note, if you gotta use the depth chart and that is a deciding factor for a 5 star kid what does that tell you?

Let it play out, I will say if we don't get an official visit then he's not coming here.

Advertisement
When it comes to Campbell, he just seems like a recruit that is moving at his own tone!! He isn't the type of kid to be a follower, he does things at his own pace and willingness.. I think at the end of the day, Miami is very much into it BUT the kid is from Miami and he just wants to get out of the city as much as possible now (during the summer) because once school starts back up, he might not have that same opportunity!! AND for me, looking at his recruitment I really this kid is just trying to use the summer to make all his trips and once the season starts, we will see him around Miami more..

Like I said once before, "this might be a situation where the kid grow up loving another school (other than the hometown Canes) and now he has the opportunity to make it come true"

He's a nice player but we have enough at corner to do what needs to be done. I can never understand the fixation on one or two dudes over the strength of the class. There's no doubt in my mind, with our current DB haul, we'll be in good shape moving forward and I have full confidence in Rumph's ability to coach em up...One monkey don't stop the show.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He talks to Rumph "from time to time".

Apparently Rumph isn't even his lead recruiter. Banda supposedly is.

Now I'm more confused. He mentioned Rumph and Richt. He didn't even mention Banda. I'll wait for [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]. He'll be able to find out who's keeping in contact and the frequency.

247 has us split w OSU, but most importantly it said he'll be here for Paradise Camp. From who the family roll w, I think he'll be a Cane. I think he knows we'll always be here, and is having fun w/ side chicks right now. I found it interesting that Silvera said he's coming w him a couple of months ago at one of the camps; it's kind of like when Asante Samuel came behind Harley and yelled "He's a Cane" in the camera after their championship game. Nasty Nesta didn't say that about any other teammate, and quickly pulled T.C to the camera. Again, this is a top recruit and I know we've been snake bitten in the past, but the tides (pun intended) are turning. Trust Richt.

Advertisement
5 star corner Cook looks like hes going to ohio State

Funmy how in that article he talks about how clemson shows him the debt chart at his position and sends to him in his mail. The corner positions are wide open here if anything

He just wants to visit as many schools as possible. Can't blame him, he's a 17/18 kid who wants to enjoy his last summer as a high schooler.

Hopefully he picks us because kid is a stud on the field!!!

Probably the best CB in the nation. Grew up with our CB coach. Failing to land him would be a titanic loss, and an embarrassing one for Rumph. You have to keep kids like him home. Get it done, Rumph.

Advertisement
Back