Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Only way we don’t get Surtain is if someone hires his dad, which I think is likely given the panic LSU and UF are feeling that UM is going to snag Surtain. Question then becomes does his dad want to move somewhere when his family is established in South Florida just to take a job that he might not really want and probably doesn’t need.

Plus, I don’t really see Surtain taking a college job. The guy is 41 years old. What kind of 41 year old wants to begin a new career, uproot their family, move to some po dunk college town, and travel all around the country being at the whims of high schoolers?

Unless the guy needs the money, it probably isn’t happening. And I don’t think he needs the money.

There is an NCAA rule against hiring family or coaches of recruits now

Wrong. We need to make a **** thread at the top of this **** board addressing this.

Schools can't hire assistant coaches like a Joel Rodriguez or a David Cooney that are family of recruits. Support staff guys.

Schools can put whoever they please on the actual 10-man coaching staff. Guys like Rumph/Banda.

To clarify , as long as their an ON FIELD coach it nothing matters.

Advertisement
Chatfield wrote 305 on his wrapped wrist.

24955360_1914809158546503_4454079781094586931_o.jpg

Who's #99 ? Jobe?

I'll throw you a bone brah, I thought it was funny.

Lol..It was all in fun my brother but too many sensitive vay jay jays around here..Jobe isn't going to break this class...Be easy...Canes all day

Only way we don’t get Surtain is if someone hires his dad, which I think is likely given the panic LSU and UF are feeling that UM is going to snag Surtain. Question then becomes does his dad want to move somewhere when his family is established in South Florida just to take a job that he might not really want and probably doesn’t need.

Plus, I don’t really see Surtain taking a college job. The guy is 41 years old. What kind of 41 year old wants to begin a new career, uproot their family, move to some po dunk college town, and travel all around the country being at the whims of high schoolers?

Unless the guy needs the money, it probably isn’t happening. And I don’t think he needs the money.

There is an NCAA rule against hiring family or coaches of recruits now

Wrong. We need to make a **** thread at the top of this **** board addressing this.

Schools can't hire assistant coaches like a Joel Rodriguez or a David Cooney that are family of recruits. Support staff guys.

Schools can put whoever they please on the actual 10-man coaching staff. Guys like Rumph/Banda.

Settle down with the aggressive correction....on field coach wasn't mentioned. Thanks for clarification.

"Special Weekend with the Hertiage kids" judging by how well we have done with OVs the past 2 years, especially ones targeted towards specific recruits, THEY COMIN

This is what I want to believe. Can see all 4 committing that weekend (silently in the most SFLA divo fashion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
How y’all feel about us offering Surtain Sr as our 10th coach? Think it’s worth it?

Let your boy take you back to 10/1

I’m not saying this is for sure. But I could see Richt pulling off a move to hire Sr. As our safeties coach and locking in Jr. o

yeah, that won't bite us in the *** down the road.

"come coach at miami where you can turn a player into an all-american and get immediately demoted for a recruit's dad."

Who's #99 ? Jobe?

Lol..It was all in fun my brother but too many sensitive vay jay jays around here..Jobe isn't going to break this class...Be easy...Canes all day ����

Lmao you're the only sensitive one here. Someone saying your joke wasn't funny and was dumb resulted in you calling him a dumbass, and you downvoted my Chatfield wrist 305 post merely because I couldn't tell if you were joking or not and answered your question.

I think Tyson would come regardless but I really believe the news about Michael Jackson leaning towards going pro makes UM a little more intriguing. I'm hoping he stays another year but I'm sure that him leaving bodes well for Tyson as far as being able to come in and get significant reps or even earn a starting spot

Who's #99 ? Jobe?

Lol..It was all in fun my brother but too many sensitive vay jay jays around here..Jobe isn't going to break this class...Be easy...Canes all day ����

Lmao you're the only sensitive one here. Someone saying your joke wasn't funny and was dumb resulted in you calling him a dumbass, and you downvoted my Chatfield wrist 305 post merely because I couldn't tell if you were joking or not and answered your question.

Agreed. That **** just wasn't very funny. Kinda odd.

Advertisement
Alex Gleitman who is a pretty good insider from OSU just CB'd TC to the good guys. Also, CB'd Surtain to LSU.

Advertisement
Whole class basically comes down to Campbell and 2 more defensive tackles...Everything else is set. Need Campbell.

THIS!

Get me Tyson Campbell and two solid DTs (two of Goldwire, Carson and Thompson), and I'm good. Couldn't give two $hits about whatever else happens after that.

SIAP, are all 4 AH kids visiting this coming weekend?

Don't think any of them are, pretty sure Campbell, Nesta & Chatfield are visiting in Jan. Not sure if Surtain has officially said he'll visit

Nesta is supposedly visiting this weekend on an OV

Best is visiting on Jan 16 with the rest of the AH kids now. Least that is the reporting at this time. Some think he is an ace in the hole for us with the AH kids

Advertisement
Whole class basically comes down to Campbell and 2 more defensive tackles...Everything else is set. Need Campbell.

THIS!

Get me Tyson Campbell and two solid DTs (two of Goldwire, Carson and Thompson), and I'm good. Couldn't give two $hits about whatever else happens after that.

Agreed. Do that and I'm very happy with this class. DT is a huge need and Campbell is a special talent.

Has anyone from Georgia been down to see him him since the visiting period began? I saw Bama did on 247

Advertisement
Back