Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Advertisement
Will probably have him go public after JoRbe decommits

Lol

What’s your issue with Campbell and thinking he’s not coming here? The guys who are paid to predict where prospects are going all say Miami and they’ve said it for about 2 months now. He’s flirted with LSU and that died down, Flirted with OSU and that died, and there hasn’t been anything about UGA for the last month and we were the last game he visited and that was with a bum ankle. Everybody thinks he’s coming to UM but you and the best you can say is “even his own kin doesn’t know where he’s going”.

no issue, hope i'm wrong, just dont think he's coming. And his supposed kin has been acting for months like he knew he was leaning here, but he really has no clue and admitted so after another poster put screenshots up of Campbell's mom saying she doesnt know where he's going either..

When a local high profile kid plays it this close to the vest, its usually because he doesn't want to deal with the local backlash from choosing to go somewhere else. I think he just wants to get away from home. I also think he's handled it like a smart young man would, unlike trolls like Jobe.

God bless you bruh....

God bless you and your family .... bruh

Probably the best CB in the nation. Grew up with our CB coach. Failing to land him would be a titanic loss, and an embarrassing one for Rumph. You have to keep kids like him home. Get it done, Rumph.

What’s your issue with Campbell and thinking he’s not coming here? The guys who are paid to predict where prospects are going all say Miami and they’ve said it for about 2 months now. He’s flirted with LSU and that died down, Flirted with OSU and that died, and there hasn’t been anything about UGA for the last month and we were the last game he visited and that was with a bum ankle. Everybody thinks he’s coming to UM but you and the best you can say is “even his own kin doesn’t know where he’s going”.

no issue, hope i'm wrong, just dont think he's coming. And his supposed kin has been acting for months like he knew he was leaning here, but he really has no clue and admitted so after another poster put screenshots up of Campbell's mom saying she doesnt know where he's going either..

When a local high profile kid plays it this close to the vest, its usually because he doesn't want to deal with the local backlash from choosing to go somewhere else. I think he just wants to get away from home. I also think he's handled it like a smart young man would, unlike trolls like Jobe.

God bless you bruh....

God bless you and your family .... bruh

Lol.

Afraid Tyson looking at where his best opportunity tp play for NC, and Ga apparently convincing him it is there. Although they have 5-6 four and five star DBs on roster Tyson would get early playing time. Will be interested to see if Saban can sell him on something to comlicate his decision and still leave Canes with a shot to point out he got the same opportunity here repping the home team.

Reading a couple Ga boards eaelier looks like Coley getting big increase for his ability to get his targets from SFla he chooses.

Afraid Tyson looking at where his best opportunity tp play for NC, and Ga apparently convincing him it is there. Although they have 5-6 four and five star DBs on roster Tyson would get early playing time. Will be interested to see if Saban can sell him on something to comlicate his decision and still leave Canes with a shot to point out he got the same opportunity here repping the home team.

Reading a couple Ga boards eaelier looks like Coley getting big increase for his ability to get his targets from SFla he chooses.

Their defense is gonna suck next year.

Advertisement

Georgia won’t sniff the playoff next year. That D was gutted and they lost their 2 RBs and best WR. No idea what the status of the OL is. No Chubb or Michel to lean on Fromm could have a sophomore slump

this is why I said those 3 losses in a row probably turned the tide for us. if we beat Pitt, lose a closer game to clemson, and win our Bowl...we have a way better chance at him

Advertisement
LOL, for the record in this thread, I said 10/1 georgia is the one to worry about. You guys need to read the tea leaves.

When he didn't say anything or show fandom towards anyone he was a quite kid that doesn't want to play the game and is playing it close to the vest. But, now when he sucks off Georgia constantly, he's trolling?

Sucks off Georgia constantly??? You can't find 7 consecutive days of him tweeting period let alone "sucking off" any school...

7 consecutive days is what makes it sucking off status? I appreciate that you want him coming to the U and he doesn't seem like a diva that is trolling. He just seems to be feeling Georgia... and not for 7 days, more like for over a month. He's been jocking them on his twitter since September and only them...

"Saturdays are for watching Georgia Bulldogs dominate the football field #GoDawgs " - Tyson Campbell

My man, I'm aware of the pro-UGA tweets and yes they've been over the course of a month. But the kid simply isn't tweeting enough about anything in general for you to call it "sucking off" a school. Those are strong words to use about a few tweets from an UNCOMMITTED prospect. Do you realize how much the average 17 year-old uses Twitter? Kid barely uses it in comparison. Also if you haven't picked up the pattern, there's always been a school that could be perceived as being shown more love by him and Us. LSU and Us, Clemson and Us, Bama and Us, OSU and Us. Now UGA is the latest(and I believe the last) that's ultimately gonna get phased out. You're entitled to your opinion though, but I'm entitled to step to you when I don't care for your choice of words. Like I said, my stance hasn't changed...

Maybe the "sucking off" is a bit much. But, i remember u saying that he was a quite kid that would not troll or be a diva throughout the process. And he barely takes to twitter, so if he's straight up, then I perceive him showing love to Georgia as him leaning that way. If he's not, then he is a trolling diva.

in the end, Rattler never knew **** and everyone sucked his balls while Campbell was sucking Kirby's

Sucks off Georgia constantly??? You can't find 7 consecutive days of him tweeting period let alone "sucking off" any school...

7 consecutive days is what makes it sucking off status? I appreciate that you want him coming to the U and he doesn't seem like a diva that is trolling. He just seems to be feeling Georgia... and not for 7 days, more like for over a month. He's been jocking them on his twitter since September and only them...

"Saturdays are for watching Georgia Bulldogs dominate the football field #GoDawgs " - Tyson Campbell

My man, I'm aware of the pro-UGA tweets and yes they've been over the course of a month. But the kid simply isn't tweeting enough about anything in general for you to call it "sucking off" a school. Those are strong words to use about a few tweets from an UNCOMMITTED prospect. Do you realize how much the average 17 year-old uses Twitter? Kid barely uses it in comparison. Also if you haven't picked up the pattern, there's always been a school that could be perceived as being shown more love by him and Us. LSU and Us, Clemson and Us, Bama and Us, OSU and Us. Now UGA is the latest(and I believe the last) that's ultimately gonna get phased out. You're entitled to your opinion though, but I'm entitled to step to you when I don't care for your choice of words. Like I said, my stance hasn't changed...

Maybe the "sucking off" is a bit much. But, i remember u saying that he was a quite kid that would not troll or be a diva throughout the process. And he barely takes to twitter, so if he's straight up, then I perceive him showing love to Georgia as him leaning that way. If he's not, then he is a trolling diva.

in the end, Rattler never knew **** and everyone sucked his balls while Campbell was sucking Kirby's

Truth.

He didn't know ****.

That kid was all UGA from Day 1.

Advertisement
Listen, I'm not calling out Rattler or Pete or challenging that info. But I'm skeptical in recruiting after following it for so long. The kid doesn't visit the school often like other recruits that have committed. He isn't hyping us up in interviews like recruits that ended up committing. He skipped out on our event and went to see Urb and Satan instead. Eventually, the actions have to catch up to the rhetoric. I think it's fair to be skeptical until Campbell's actions start to match what we are hearing from the "insiders." I don't apologize for not taking everything said as gospel. If he shows up to Paradise, I'll start to come around. Until then, it's all words

**** hurts when you're right and don't want to be

Truth.

He didn't know ****.

they don't like the truth around these parts

Truth.

He didn't know ****.

Sure don't...just think about all of his actions.

They only official visited UM just bc we were the local school...had to BEG them. PS2 released his top 6 and we were never in it.

I always say when a top flight South Fla kid waits until signing day...they are not going to UM.

Advertisement

Truth.

He didn't know ****.

They only official visited UM just bc we were the local school...had to BEG them. PS2 released his top 6 and we were never in it.

I always say when a top flight South Fla kid waits until signing day...they are not going to UM.

U are posting some very hard truths, if a person is a Canes fan then rightfully they won't "like" these truths, but keep going, this is making us all better as fans. I appreciate it.

The only surprise today is dat so many of da idiot “AH 4 for 4” circle jerkers are truly surprised at da finish. Dat said Miami got some dogs to work with overall.

Truth.

He didn't know ****.

wish we'd have more honest discussions here, but people that call it like it is get run off by the rainbow spewing fcukboys

Advertisement
Back