Tyshon Dye *RB Depth* we kinda need this kid now...........

Tweed

Sophomore
IF Robert Burns is really hurt (like its speculated), then we need this guy in order to make a serious run.

Show him some love & maybe we can help sway him a little bit.

[TWEET]848312252096815104[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree we need him, but why would a grad transfer here to be 3rd on a depth chart? Wouldn't they go where they could start?

Agree we need him, but why would a grad transfer here to be 3rd on a depth chart? Wouldn't they go where they could start?

You come here, because you are ONE injury away from getting a lot of touches and you build your brand under two guys that are known for producing RBs.

Advertisement

You come here, because you are ONE injury away from getting a lot of touches and you build your brand under two guys that are known for producing RBs.

+1000. A good RB depth chart is 5 kids minimum.

And Homer hasn't earned anything yet. He's no. 2 literally because there is no healthy RB left on the team.

Have you heard anything more about Dallas being moved to RB? Richt mentioned it just once as a possibility.

There is a name I mentioned a couple of months ago, Derrick Mitchell, who was a RB at Iowa leaving on a grad transfer. He's originally from St.Louis area so I wonder if Coach Lil knows of him.

So he's currently not even 3rd on their depth chart? And I can't recall kids transferring for their last year of eligibility to be an injury away from getting some burn.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

So he's currently not even 3rd on their depth chart? And I can't recall kids transferring for their last year of eligibility to be an injury away from getting some burn.

He has like 300 yds in 4 years at Clemson. So where is he going to transfer to that he would be the guaranteed starter? Nowhere at the FBS level that for sure.

At least here he's pretty much going to have the chance to get some burn, while still playing major conference football.

He's a depth guy wherever he goes. Few schools have as little depth as us though

+1000. A good RB depth chart is 5 kids minimum.

And Homer hasn't earned anything yet. He's no. 2 literally because there is no healthy RB left on the team.

Have you heard anything more about Dallas being moved to RB? Richt mentioned it just once as a possibility.

I don't know where to start.

With the way the RB depth is right now, we really have to hope that Walton stays healthy or it's looking bad. Can't wait till Lingard and Davis hit campus.

Deejay Dallas is Dallas Crawford with infinitely more talent. I said from the start that he's our emergency RB as soon as something happens to Sgt. Walton or Homer.

Advertisement
And don't count out Crispix Atkins. Any dude named after a bad breakfast cereal has to be tough.

I'd take the kid in a second because I'm never allergic to depth but the severity and urgency of our need at RB has to be one of the most exaggerated things going ever since that sissy collected his Under Armour dufflebag and committed to Maryland.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]'s got a lot of good info, but who is he? A relative? A coach? A handler?

I'm new here and not making a judgement on him. Seems like a good dude. Just always curious with adults plugged in with high school athletics.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]'s got a lot of good info, but who is he? A relative? A coach? A handler?

I'm new here and not making a judgement on him. Seems like a good dude. Just always curious with adults plugged in with high school athletics.

Tweed manages invites to the table. THE table. Now stop askin' questions that'll get us all killed.

This dude is straight trash... Gets injured more then Burns...If we have to depend on him at any time during the season to carry the rock the season is already over..and kiss 10 wins goodbye..

This dude is straight trash... Gets injured more then Burns...If we have to depend on him at any time during the season to carry the rock the season is already over..and kiss 10 wins goodbye..

Whatever you say, Mrs. Gus Edwards.

Advertisement
Back