Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he does commit, than I hope our coaches tell him to kick rocks. You don't get to run away with the cash and still hang with your boys at Miami.

dude we are rebuilding aftre 15 plus years of being just another program. choking in big games. being embarassed, etc. these young kids were born after brock berlin was our QB. seriously, its alot of ground to make up. One good year isnt enough.

I'm talking about the excuse that Golden burned bridges at certain schools. What schools are we having issues recruiting at? I'm all ears.

If this is the case I hope this kid never steps foot on UM campus again. What's the point?

Advertisement
UGA loses twice this year. Book it.

(Not that it really matters, because the money will still be green no matter what, just saying)
I say 3 times actually. Regular season, SECC, and their bowl game. Kirby's not man enough to get that team ready for a bowl game if they drop the SECC game to Bama.

I agree that these past coaches were killing he U. But Shannon was coaching when these kids were in diapers. But they were part of what brought down the prestige of the program. But Nobody was saying no to saban when he got to bama cause of Mike Shula.
Everyone is a little right on why we slid so far.
But I think it was also the lack of vision by the administration to see what a cash cow and how powerful of a marketing tool the football program was and is. They took for granted what past coaches did and thought that the kids form down here would never leave to klanville cities.
The sec and other programs realized that to make money and win chips you need to spend money.
This program went full Marlins and the admin was happy surviving on the hardcore fan base that bought season tickets and um gear while failing to see the full potential of the brand. They also survived On the talent of kids who dreamed of wearing the hometown uniform regardless of record or coach.
If someone at um would have had the vision to see how much money college football would be making in the age of social media and marketing then we would not be having this conversation.
Frenk gets it. The Ad gets it and CMR sure as **** knows it.
I think adidas saw it and is willing to stick by the program especially now that we’re blowing up. I mean even caneswear needed a bigger boat.
I would find a way to get more from the thre stripe camp but I bet you that’s already in the books.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This I don’t know but doesn’t Miami never get kids from Dwyer for some reason ?

I believe it's because of Jack Daniels, whom is a gator alumnus and a huge Urban Meyer supporter. But it's always been like that.

Besides, Dwyer hasn't been **** for the last few years, so I'm fine with that.

At this point, it should be obvious where he is going.
The season hasn't started yet, so there's time. But the way I see it, we should do ourselves a favor and just consider him signed to the bagdawgs. If something changes and he ends up here, I'll be pleasantly surprised. But unless I hear that ON signing day, he is dead to me haha.

Miami practicing today at Southridge

SlightGoldenCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back