Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
instead of crying about the Georgia bags lets ******* put one together here boys. I'd rather my money go to him than the school. This kid is the best South Florida DB I've watched since Patrick Peterson, if that's not worth 1000 dollars each to witness in the orange and green for three years, delete your account and stop following recruiting

Reactions: JMG
Advertisement
Sit this one out, never going to forget. “Anthony mcfarlard is commiting to Miami” when it was clear he was going to Maryland

Doesn’t that just prove my point though?
While everyone was jizzing over TC and PS2 last year, I tried to tell you.
I learned. Everyone else should.

Who said you couldnt form your opinion? Where in my response to you said that?
I just added the opinion part it wasnt directed at u. Im just saying its okto feel uncomfortable or comfortable. I for one think he isnt coming here thats too good a talent at db and usually bama sells there family for. This kid is better than Jobe Hall and Tyson......at safety he seems to have the measurables to be an absolute monster

Advertisement
Doesn’t that just prove my point though?
While everyone was jizzing over TC and PS2 last year, I tried to tell you.
I learned. Everyone else should.

You have been negative ever since with everything pertaining to Miami football

You have been negative ever since with everything pertaining to Miami football

No Brock.
I’m just realistic (going with mounting historical evidence) until proven otherwise.
Look. I love my team, but it is what it is.

instead of crying about the Georgia bags lets ******* put one together here boys. I'd rather my money go to him than the school. This kid is the best South Florida DB I've watched since Patrick Peterson, if that's not worth 1000 dollars each to witness in the orange and green for three years, delete your account and stop following recruiting
Get OFF my computer with that Phil Jackson Bull****

Last edited:
I'm not trippin over bags, especially when we all know they are in play. I'm just laughing at what he suggested on a open forum. Straight set up

Advertisement
I’m willing to bet that we give out some sort of love. That everyone does. I have seen U players (not gonna mention who) at certain lavish restaurants with their whole family and I have seen others purchasing stuff that College students usually don’t get. I bet everyone now is giving out some sort of love. Maybe the SEC does it in a stronger way with a bigger network but they figuring out a way to put love in these kids hearts for sure.

Last edited:
I’m willing to bet that we give out some sort of bags. That everyone does. I have seen U players (not gonna mention who) at certain expensive *** restaurants with their whole family and I have seen others purchasing stuff that College students usually don’t get. I bet everyone now is giving out some sort of pay. Maybe the SEC does it in a stronger way with a tester network but they figuring out a way to put money in these kids pockets for sure.

Only morons write posts like these.

In case there was ever any doubt about you, let’s be clear. You’re a fūcking idiot.

And how do you think they get kids to travel (supposedly paying their own way as an unofficial visit) out there for that nonsense instead of go to something like Paradise Camp right up the street?

They offer straight cash for visits like that.

Why else would these kids be spending all sorts of their own money to travel to see a new locker room they could check out on their official visit?

If Stevenson goes to UGA for that BS over Paradise with hall of fame and pro bowl players coaching, then he gone.

B/c it means he is already on the take.

How much you think UGA pays for that visit?

I’m willing to bet that we give out some sort of bags. That everyone does. I have seen U players (not gonna mention who) at certain expensive *** restaurants with their whole family and I have seen others purchasing stuff that College students usually don’t get. I bet everyone now is giving out some sort of pay. Maybe the SEC does it in a stronger way with a tester network but they figuring out a way to put money in these kids pockets for sure.
Nope we never did anything wrong we r innocent lol

Advertisement
I just added the opinion part it wasnt directed at u. Im just saying its okto feel uncomfortable or comfortable. I for one think he isnt coming here thats too good a talent at db and usually bama sells there family for. This kid is better than Jobe Hall and Tyson......at safety he seems to have the measurables to be an absolute monster
He def is looking to be better than all 3 of them... He has the athleticism and the same size as Jalen Ramsey as a rising senior in high school as Jalen tested at the combine. He is going to be an absolute monster, but we will see how this goes. I sure do hope we pull it off

Whew! I saw that this post had increased by 5 pages in 24 hours and thought we were screwed. Happy to see it was just the normal Brock circle jerk.
#paradiseorbust

I'm not trippin over bags, especially when we all know they are in play. I'm just laughing at what he suggested on a open forum. Straight set up
I'm not joking when I say I want this kid to play for Miami and I'll put money down to help make it happen. I'm definitely not worried about the NCAA checking CanesInsight lol. Dee had openly discussed the offers from other schools, it's what college football has become.

If anyone on here thinks Stevenson is going to choose Miami because Banda is a really nice guy. Over Georgia and their bags carrying half a Million dollars... and I don't blame the kid, I'm blaming us for not doing something about it.

If you want Stevenson to play for Miami you need to help put Miami on even playing field.

Hey who knows, Brock's parents might even give him an advance on his grass cutting allowance. That way everyone can chip in.

Advertisement
Real talk, if we want to lock down 5 stars we need to make our guys be in a good position in their lives and with their families.

I'm not saying we can match the SEC's cultish devotion, but if our boosters gave the guys something I think the lifestyle, school and hometown ties will get us a couple really elite players. As much as people deny it, we do have guys from challenging backgrounds on our team with some nice things. I think that should be expanded.

Real talk, if we want to lock down 5 stars we need to make our guys be in a good position in their lives and with their families.

I'm not saying we can match the SEC's cultish devotion, but if our boosters gave the guys something I think the lifestyle, school and hometown ties will get us a couple really elite players. As much as people deny it, we do have guys from challenging backgrounds on our team with some nice things. I think that should be expanded.

Another genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back