Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Thread page count is reaching a critical stage. Only recruits who don't come get those kinds of numbers.

Tread carefully fellas, or maybe a mod should lock it, and start a new one. I'm really superstitious.

Only a dumbfūck like you would call me the gullible one.

Only a moron like you would think I “do nothing worth living for” not having any idea.

I can already assure you I am a thousand times more successful, and contribute way more to society, than a low IQ ****roach like you. Your posts are so mind numbingly stupid, I can practically guarantee you’re just a fringe nobody.

Probably most of Cuban descent here cringe every time they read one of your brain dead screeds.

Next time you decide to try to insult someone on here, make sure it’s not one of your betters.
You're such a dogmatic hardo when it comes to the reality of how college programs get elite prospects. These guys by and large ain't come to play school in the immortal words of Cardale. Also many urban teenagers might have a somewhat difficult time relating to Saban and Kirby if things are legit.

There ain't a Santa Claus and 5 star football players are horribly exploited even if the people back home are receiving 30-50k in benefits a season. It is what it is homie

You're such a dogmatic hardo when it comes to the reality of how college programs get elite prospects. These guys by and large ain't come to play school in the immortal words of Cardale. Also many urban teenagers might have a somewhat difficult time relating to Saban and Kirby if things are legit.

There ain't a Santa Claus and 5 star football players are horribly exploited even if the people back home are receiving 30-50k in benefits a season. It is what it is homie

I don’t need a troglodyte like you to explain to me what’s going on, I know more about this than you do, by a factor of about a thousand. Please don’t embarrass yourself further trying to explain things.

Ignorant morons like you will always come up on the short end of the stick. You’re generalizing and applying it to every player. Some don’t care about an education, but some do.

Low class uneducated individuals such as yourself will always think that everyone is like you. They’re not. “Urban teenagers” as you put it, thankfully also have available to them people that care about their futures beyond football. Unfortunately there are always the “keep it real” losers like you that love to drag them back down into your muck. Some want to get out and make lives for themselves beyond football, no thanks to the rats that want to keep them down.

I don’t need a troglodyte like you to explain to me what’s going on, I know more about this than you do, by a factor of about a thousand. Please don’t embarrass yourself further trying to explain things.

Ignorant morons like you will always come up on the short end of the stick. You’re generalizing and applying it to every player. Some don’t care about an education, but some do.

Low class uneducated individuals such as yourself will always think that everyone is like you. They’re not. “Urban teenagers” as you put it, thankfully also have available to them people that care about their futures beyond football. Unfortunately there are always the “keep it real” losers like you that love to drag them back down into your muck. Some want to get out and make lives for themselves beyond football, no thanks to the rats that want to keep them down.

And a problem that exists beyond the football field

Advertisement
Thread page count is reaching a critical stage. Only recruits who don't come get those kinds of numbers.

Tread carefully fellas, or maybe a mod should lock it, and start a new one. I'm really superstitious.

We good nothing relevant been talked about since page 10 lol

So did 247 move Stevenson and Payton up in their top 247? Stevenson at 11, and Payton at 30.....and George Karlaftis at 12 - idk why that dude is seriously committed to Purdue. Like he could go to Stanford and get just as good of an education, and actually go to a real football school.

So did 247 move Stevenson and Payton up in their top 247? Stevenson at 11, and Payton at 30.....and George Karlaftis at 12 - idk why that dude is seriously committed to Purdue. Like he could go to Stanford and get just as good of an education, and actually go to a real football school.
I think Payton has been at 30. I thought I saw him get moved up to 23.

Advertisement

90% of the people following this recruitment believe Stevensons situation is shaping up to be a Bag game. I don't think most of them believe it's because he was raised poorly or that he's uneducated.

But you know what helps a kid get out of the muck and start a life outside of football? A bag with half a million dollars in it. I come from the upper class and I'm not turning that bag down, even if there is a small chance of trouble.

I'm sure many of us are wayyyyy too emotionally invested in this team.i click on this thread daily and like many others (and you) have seen this situation play out way too many times. I guess after years of losing out on top recruits I'm not worried about getting in trouble, I'm worried about getting Stevenson.

Now before you pull out the thesaurus, I'm not interested in the name calling or the battle of who contributes more to society. I'll gladly concede to the fact you are 1000 times more important to this world than I am.

Now email transfer me $1000.00 and let's delete this thread.

I believe his mom went to Purdue and he doesn’t live far from there. He wants to stay home like we want so many SFL guys to do.

Advertisement
The ****ing contests in half of all the threads on here are getting old fast

My bad for causing this last one. I really thought it was a rallying cry and that I would wake up in the morning with 100 green check mark ✅ notifications and we'd be closing stevenson.

I definitely misread the board.

Advertisement
Bags or no bags, it's absolutely unacceptable that this program whiffs on its top DB 4 cycles in a row now! Rumph, CMR, Julio Frenk, Santa Claus... someone needs to step up and say enough is enough, we're getting this kid.

Ridiculous! In 1991, Miami was ranked #250 in US New and World Report............ It now boasts the highest ranking in the state and its last president raised $4 billion. It also boasts the #6 biotech hub in the Southern United States. Alabama will NEVER become a "decent university". Never. Alabama can pay a player $250,000 during recruiting. Miami will NEVER do that. 8% of the top high school players in the country make sizable income in the NFL and 75% of those that "make it" file for bankruptcy. These kids will accept the money and will never really consider Miami.

Stevenson and that running-back from Aquinas are going to take the money..... Not even God could convince these kids to sign with Miami!

I believe his mom went to Purdue and he doesn’t live far from there. He wants to stay home like we want so many SFL guys to do.
I get that. But its ******* Purdue. This isn't like he's choosing to stay home at a top school. And I get Purdue has excellent engineering. But so does ******* Stanford. If you want to go to a school that has great academics, you can do that while still not ******* yourself when you are ranked top ******* 20 in the nation by one recruiting service (247).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back