Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Who cares if they like attention. If you are a grown man, there is no reason to be following these kids Instagram stories and snapchats trying to find clues. That is lame. Maybe Brock it’s under 22 yrs old and I guess that makes it not as terrible, but when I was 22 I was trying t smash every girl I see....I wasn’t stalking high school kids on social media for recruiting.
You can definitely have 2 accounts. I obviously have a personal ig account where I don’t follow anything Miami related. Chill out because it ain’t that serious. Who seriously gets mad about that? You sound stupid

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can definitely have 2 accounts. I obviously have a personal ig account where I don’t follow anything Miami related. Chill out because it ain’t that serious. Who seriously gets mad about that? You sound stupid

Haha nobody is mad. I just called you lame. That’s all.

Advertisement
Who cares if they like attention. If you are a grown man, there is no reason to be following these kids Instagram stories and snapchats trying to find clues. That is lame. Maybe Brock it’s under 22 yrs old and I guess that makes it not as terrible, but when I was 22 I was trying t smash every girl I see....I wasn’t stalking high school kids on social media for recruiting.

I’m also in my 30’s so there wasn’t even the option to be on Snapchat or instagram.

Amen. Man, there are positives to technology, but I'm constantly amazed how many youngins I see living life through their phone. On dates, at family occasions, walking around, etc. Its like their entire lives hinge on a **** device.

I'm glad I didn't have Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, etc growing up. What kind of stuff would I have missed.

Y'all are acting like @brock is the only one on here doing it. I've seen a few people on here post screenshots of these kids social media. It just seems whenever Brock does something everyone finds it as an opportunity to pounce on him. That to me is lame...

Advertisement
Amen. Man, there are positives to technology, but I'm constantly amazed how many youngins I see living life through their phone. On dates, at family occasions, walking around, etc. Its like their entire lives hinge on a **** device.

I'm glad I didn't have Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, etc growing up. What kind of stuff would I have missed.

Agreed, although Tinder would’ve been nice

Advertisement
You gotta have 2 IG accounts. 1 for personal use, and the other for thots.

Hahaha. It still surprises me how many married guys I know like thot photos on Instagram not knowing/caring that everyone can see it in their feed.

Don’t follow any of these kids, but it’s hard to miss things when social media puts it in front of you.

With twitter, things end up on your timeline that others like or retweet. Instagram, pics/profiles/videos usually pop up based on your interest/location as well as your followers.

Advertisement
It’s certainly not like that in state. If you apply early and you’re not an idiot you get in. Duke and Wake Forest are a different story

Fake news. UNC Chapel Hill is extremely difficult to get into for anyone. I live in NC and it’s more desirable than Wake.

Long as @brock isn't responding to the recruits on social media, I don't see nothing wrong with him following them!! These kid's today post a lot on social media, so following recruits it's a problem to me, LONG AS HE AIN'T RESPONDING AND POSTING..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back