Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
UNC is highly ranked, it’s up there with Michigan, but not as high as UVA. It is known as a public ivy. It’s also true about out of state vs instate. Out of state, you may as well shoot for Duke, it’s almost just as hard to get into. In state, it’s not easy but nowhere near as hard as out of state.

I have no idea about out of state but in state it’s not all that to get in. Not to mention if you are transferring in from another school or a juco NC State has higher requirements to get in than Carolina in most schools including business and engineering. But you’ll never hear that from anyone bc state kids don’t care about being known as big shots and Carolina kids are too embarrassed to admit they don’t go to Harvard south

Advertisement
Man nobody give a **** about no UNC & Duke academics lol idk how y’all get off topic so bad, unless I missed something and Stevenson said Duke was leading in his recruitment

I have no idea about out of state but in state it’s not all that to get in. Not to mention if you are transferring in from another school or a juco NC State has higher requirements to get in than Carolina in most schools including business and engineering. But you’ll never hear that from anyone bc state kids don’t care about being known as big shots and Carolina kids are too embarrassed to admit they don’t go to Harvard south

You’re not actually saying NC State is harder to get into are you?

I mean I don’t actually give a shlt about the entire state other than it’s nature wise nice in some areas, but I’ve been in the workforce long enough now to understand the differences between universities.

You’re not actually saying NC State is harder to get into are you?

I mean I don’t actually give a shlt about the entire state other than it’s nature wise nice in some areas, but I’ve been in the workforce long enough now to understand the differences between universities.

Just like I said to transfer into both schools State is harder to get into. Idk what programs you’re referring to, but the ones I applied for and the ones I know people applied for there is not much difference and Carolina doesn’t live up to it’s “public ivy” image. Don’t know and don’t care about grad degrees and anything healthcare related. What I mentioned I know for a fact bc I went through it and see it happen every year with local kids.

Advertisement
Listen this will go back and forth, last night he had an instagram video and he tagged Justin Fields and daavid Wilson’s on it.

We loves us but also loves a few others. Hope he’s a Canes

Last edited:
Listen this will go back and forth, last night he had an instagram video and he tagged Justin Fields and daavid Wilson’s on it.

We loves isn’t but also loves a few others. Hope he’s a Canes
Seen him in Trajan bandy ig live the other day and bandy was pitching him to the U basically. It was great to see and his response...

And just a few days ago he posted on ig stories like 3-4 pics of him in Miami gear including in our uniform where he tagged dj ivey to a pic of him and dj ivey together holding up the U.

Not saying he 100 percent is going to Miami but it’s clear he shows much more interest in Miami than many if not all of the elite prospects in south Florida the last couple of years and it isn’t really close tbh

Last edited:
Advertisement
I honestly do not remember the actual ranking, but my parents did not even allow us to apply. Our "safety" school was UF because it was cheap and MUCH higher ranked than UM.

It is funny, but back in the mid-80s, UVA, Berkeley, UCLA and maybe UNC were considered top tier. Michigan was close to that level, and UF was considered a level below Michigan. I spoke to the College Advisor for my cousin and he says that UF is now inferior to Georgia. He says the difference between a UF degree and Michigan is marked... He said the main culprit is "spending cuts by the state of Florida and a lack of recent, sizable endowment campaigns". He said all incoming freshman at UF take at least one class solely on-line, and that the requirements for a degree have declined steadily and notably over the past 30 years.

He thinks that a UM degree is worth the added cost...

HOw times change.
UM isn't Harvard and I disagree on the worth of a degree unless it's a top tier school and depending upon your profession. I know some highly successful football and baseball coaches who went D2. However; they were great at what they did.

Interesting topic

UM isn't Harvard and I disagree on the worth of a degree unless it's a top tier school and depending upon your profession. I know some highly successful football and baseball coaches who went D2. However; they were great at what they did.

Interesting topic

My main point was to highlight how poorly the administration at UF managed the school. It was once considered a step below Michigan and is now at Georgia's level. That is a STEEP decline. UM raised $4 billion under Shalala and now boasts marked advantages over UF. Miami is now the Emory of the 80s...

I would say that as of today, a UM degree is worth the $50,000 in additional annual costs that it exacts. A UM degree will benefit a student markedly more than a UF degree over the next 40+ years... The added cost is now justified!

Seen him in Trajan bandy ig live the other day and bandy was pitching him to the U basically. It was great to see and his response...

And just a few days ago he posted on ig stories like 3-4 pics of him in Miami gear including in our uniform where he tagged dj ivey to a pic of him and dj ivey together holding up the U.

Not saying he 100 percent is going to Miami but it’s clear he shows much more interest in Miami than many if not all of the elite prospects in south Florida the last couple of years and it isn’t really close tbh

Stop stalking these kids social media accounts. Sh*ts weird.

Advertisement
My main point was to highlight how poorly the administration at UF managed the school. It was once considered a step below Michigan and is now at Georgia's level. That is a STEEP decline. UM raised $4 billion under Shalala and now boasts marked advantages over UF. Miami is now the Emory of the 80s...

I would say that as of today, a UM degree is worth the $50,000 in additional annual costs that it exacts. A UM degree will benefit a student markedly more than a UF degree over the next 40+ years... The added cost is now justified!
We shall see is all I am saying. Time will prove you right or wrong....we may never know

Advertisement
LOL at UNC being a prestigious academic institution after they were convicted of rampant academic fraud and handing out degrees to guys who couldn’t even spell “degree.”

Why do people give a thumbs up to this guys dumbass posts?

Yes, you're right Franchise, that is a common thing for your everyday student.

You’re acting like this kids don’t love attention? They put it out for the world to see on social media. Don’t be dramatic

Who cares if they like attention. If you are a grown man, there is no reason to be following these kids Instagram stories and snapchats trying to find clues. That is lame. Maybe Brock it’s under 22 yrs old and I guess that makes it not as terrible, but when I was 22 I was trying t smash every girl I see....I wasn’t stalking high school kids on social media for recruiting.

I’m also in my 30’s so there wasn’t even the option to be on Snapchat or instagram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back