Tyrique Stevenson Top 2

lol. if he signs it will get out. if all the cb's start rolling to uga or Miami we know. same with haselwood.

Hilarious. We're just a few steps away from a kid thinking he can sign with a school but not reveal it until he runs out of the tunnel during the first game. Even more hilarious is that some schools would probably tell the kid that they could accommodate that request.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Been watching your bull**** for a while. Your'e a **** troll. I'm still wondering if it's because you are a fan of another team or that's just who you are. When Stevenson has to make good on all that jawja money, I hope you have the balls to come on here and take your L, would go along way to proving me wrong. That said, I'm betting you don't.
Kiss my *** right in the sticky spot you dumb f*ck! I'm just repeating what I read !

247 AI says, if there's a battle trending in Miami’s direction right now it’s the one with Georgia for Tyrique Stevenson.

This past weekend’s visit only reiterated he wants to be at Miami. Talk is that the Hurricanes won over mom.

Bulldogs don’t have a defensive backs coach right now. AI getting closer and closer to moving my 247Sports’ Crystal Ball forecast off Georgia and in favor of the Hurricanes.

First off he’s been leaning Um for awhile, second whats the point of having a crystal ball if you can keep changing up to nsd?

It’s more of a mulligan ball. Whatever smoke I hear now will be my “ forecast “.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone objectively tell me how Tyrique compares to Campbell, Jobe, Surtain
He’s just as tall as Campbell and surtain at a legit 6’1.5-6’2 but isclose to 210 but still runs a lasered 4.49 time. Better athlete than jobe and surtain overall. Tested with an elite athletic profile at the opening.

In terms of film Stevenson is a game changer as you can see him returning a lot of kicks. He’s a hard hitter as well and makes a lot of plays in coverage. Campbell and surtain are probably slightly more advanced in coverage at this stage of their careers though

Last year I thought Campbell was the clear cut#1 db in south florida in that class but surtain seemed to have had the best year for sure and Campbell struggled quite a bit surprisingly. I think He will be fine though ultimately. Stevenson If placed in the last class might have the highest ceiling. He can play any position in the secondary but he might have his highest ceiling at safety. Physically coming out of highschool he’s close to what jalen Ramsey was coming out of college in terms of height/weight and he has plenty of speed too.

Last edited:

He’s the best of the four.

Campbell and Surtain have the slight edge in pure size/speed, although Tyrique is close to elite in that category as well.

What separates Tyrique is his overall football ability. He plays offense, special teams, can play man, is a big hitter and a ballhawk. The total package.

Advertisement
He’s just as tall as Campbell and surtain at a legit 6’1.5-6’2 but isclose to 210 but still runs a lasered 4.49 time. Better athlete than jobe and surtain overall. Tested with an elite athletic profile at the opening.

In terms of film Stevenson is a game changer as you can see him returning a lot of kicks. He’s a hard hitter as well and makes a lot of plays in coverage. Campbell and surtain are probably slightly more advanced in coverage at this stage of their careers though

Last year I thought Campbell was the clear cut#1 db in south florida in that class but surtain seemed to have had the best year for sure and Campbell struggled quite a bit surprisingly. I think He will be fine though ultimately. Stevenson If placed in the last class might have the highest ceiling. He can play any position in the secondary but he might have his highest ceiling at safety. Physically coming out of highschool he’s close to what jalen Ramsey was coming out of college in terms of height/weight and he has plenty of speed too.

Campbell and Surtain have the slight edge in pure size/speed, although Tyrique is close to elite in that category as well.

What separates Tyrique is his overall football ability. He plays offense, special teams, can play man, is a big hitter and a ballhawk. The total package.

You're hyping me up too much right now.

Last edited:

Much better than Jobe.

I think Campbell and Surtain are on another level. But better than say...Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, who is at UF and we had committed at one point (who will likely be a Top 3 Round draft pick, FWIW).

Advertisement

This is too much, man.

👀🙌🏾

Attachments

• 97452FD5-9981-4D8A-B2ED-624018196C56.jpeg
    97452FD5-9981-4D8A-B2ED-624018196C56.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 139
Advertisement
Back