Tyrique Stevenson Top 2

That’s why I said I don’t see how that’ll work.

It’s the first time I’ve heard of that.
I have a feeling this will be the first and last year of this new fad. There’s no way it’ll stay secret. This will go the way of Head Coach In Waiting, which quickly disappeared when it never worked.

Advertisement
This is too much, man.

Tyrique is the truth.

I have always said Campbell and Surtain were first rounders, even after they signed elsewhere. But to me, Tyrique is the most complete. Campbell had the rare length/speed but wasn't a playmaker with ball skills. Tyrique does it all at 6'1, 202 with 4.49 speed. Minkah Fitzpatrick is a good comparison.

A defensive staffer for Miami told me that Tyrique was the best player he has ever recruited.

He’s the best of the four.

Campbell and Surtain have the slight edge in pure size/speed, although Tyrique is close to elite in that category as well.

What separates Tyrique is his overall football ability. He plays offense, special teams, can play man, is a big hitter and a ballhawk. The total package.

Agree with this. IMO

1. Tyrique - like D$ said - Size, Speed, Hitter, Coverage, Ball Skills - Future 1st round and best DB in SoFla in a long time

2. Surtain - has looked good starting at Bama this year, and only see him getting better. Ceiling not as high as Tyrique though

3. Campbell - IMO doesn't have the best coverage ability/skills. Tall, Lanky, and Fast, but not great technique. Needs to take a big leap especially with UGA losing some of their veteran safeties that covered his *** alot this year

4. Jobe - unless he makes a jump next year, I think we see him transfer or slowly fizzle out at Bama. Their top talent at DB usually plays FR or SO year until JR/SR year. Too much talent brought in every year, if you don't shine right away you fizzle. IMO

Advertisement
Agree with this. IMO

1. Tyrique - like D$ said - Size, Speed, Hitter, Coverage, Ball Skills - Future 1st round and best DB in SoFla in a long time

2. Surtain - has looked good starting at Bama this year, and only see him getting better. Ceiling not as high as Tyrique though

3. Campbell - IMO doesn't have the best coverage ability/skills. Tall, Lanky, and Fast, but not great technique. Needs to take a big leap especially with UGA losing some of their veteran safeties that covered his *** alot this year

4. Jobe - unless he makes a jump next year, I think we see him transfer or slowly fizzle out at Bama. Their top talent at DB usually plays FR or SO year until JR/SR year. Too much talent brought in every year, if you don't shine right away you fizzle. IMO

Would be fitting. Can't wait for that thread to pop up. #teampetty

Tyrique is the truth.

I have always said Campbell and Surtain were first rounders, even after they signed elsewhere. But to me, Tyrique is the most complete. Campbell had the rare length/speed but wasn't a playmaker with ball skills. Tyrique does it all at 6'1, 202 with 4.49 speed. Minkah Fitzpatrick is a good comparison.

A defensive staffer for Miami told me that Tyrique was the best player he has ever recruited.

We are not really going far back with that statement given our current defensive coaches' CVs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So close
PXou.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back