Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

The "He Gone" posters have become my favorite posters. Drop nuggets of negativity without any substantiated info.

They are the ultimate embodiment of effeminate little pussies.

Others post comments and they give reasons. Like “hey guys, you know we never win out in these situations.” So, they may think he’s not coming, but at least they’re providing a reason. No problem with that. While we may disagree, it’s a message board, after all.

But these little hit and run pussies, just jump in with their bltchy little statements like little bltchy girls, “LOL, he gone”.

I hope their mascara didn’t run while they were giggling.

Advertisement
Didn’t Miami hire the south ridge HC in some capacity to turn SouthRidge HS into a CANEZ pipeline?

Advertisement
If Alabama defeats Auburn in that last game, Bama beats UGA in the SEC title game. All of the sudden, the hype isn’t real and its the same old Georgia. Had NC State beaten Clemson and Miami beaten NC State in the ACC title game, then Miami’s hype is “real.” UGA’s schedule is a easy one so they may win 10 or 11 games but I wouldn’t crown them yet.

That's a lot of if's that unfortunately didn't happen.

Stevenson got one good friend at Ga.(Wilson) plus Coley and whatever they offering, but he got a whole bunch of friends here. Think he a different kid than TC and just going to be hard for him to say no to Canes. One other factor is Ga is really strapped numbers wise, as of today they can only take 17 this class with one DB committed and Offers to 4-5 other blue chip kids. Might be a matter of who committs first for them.

Advertisement
Last year may have been an anomaly or not, that remains to be seen.

But if you think all it takes is giving out money to get some studs, you’d be dead wrong. Money doesn’t get you a winning culture, build character, or get you winning coaches.

Oh yea, that’s right, the coaches.

You lately have been fixated on bag culture. Something Miami will never even be close to being competitive at. We just don’t have the boosters or the booster network.

Don’t be so sure UGA doesn’t regress. Let’s see how ole racist Kurby does when he’s faced with some adversity, or steps on his own dlck with as sloppy as they’re getting. Or doesn’t lose to teams like Auburn, or barely beat Notre Dame by one point, before we start calling them an empire. Just a thought.

💥‼️

This will be back and forth till the end with us feeling good then feeling bad throughout the whole cycle.

@Dwinstitles you seem to have a complex!! Totally enjoyed your YouTube post but man stop it, yes he went to the championship game, his bell cows at every level of the team were seniors and a very favorable schedule!!! We just went 10-3 with Malik Rosier carrying our offense, think about that. Also played with a still not complete roster, yet smart had no major injures. He may keep them good, but I like our chances better. Also we my not get this young man, his list not our, we will have a team full of state of Miami talent. Georgia is doing very thing under the sun to get as many as possible of those young men but they in mass are choosing our program because we finally have a real program again!!! #AllaboutDaU f the rest!

Georgia think they got the best corner in the nation last year in Campbell😂 he wasn't even the best corner in Broward County an i ain't talking PS2... ABJr, Tyson was getting flambeed at the Opening and under Amour, Blades should have been a 5 star only guy i saw stop Justin Shorter, St. Brown and Marshall, killed the 5 challenge, only knock on him was not starting for STA which was laughable😅 probably the reason they aint get to states, he's way better than Davis, in closing ill take Blades any day over Tyson 💯

Advertisement
Georgia think they got the best corner in the nation last year in Campbell😂 he wasn't even the best corner in Broward County an i ain't talking PS2... ABJr, Tyson was getting flambeed at the Opening and under Amour, Blades should have been a 5 star only guy i saw stop Justin Shorter, St. Brown and Marshall, killed the 5 challenge, only knock on him was not starting for STA which was laughable😅 probably the reason they aint get to states, he's way better than Davis, in closing ill take Blades any day over Tyson 💯
Tyson is the best corner I have seen out of high school in a long time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back