Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
There not reverting back, they have a good squad and will for the foreseeable future with the money they giving out

Last year may have been an anomaly or not, that remains to be seen.

But if you think all it takes is giving out money to get some studs, you’d be dead wrong. Money doesn’t get you a winning culture, build character, or get you winning coaches.

Oh yea, that’s right, the coaches.

You lately have been fixated on bag culture. Something Miami will never even be close to being competitive at. We just don’t have the boosters or the booster network.

Don’t be so sure UGA doesn’t regress. Let’s see how ole racist Kurby does when he’s faced with some adversity, or steps on his own dlck with as sloppy as they’re getting. Or doesn’t lose to teams like Auburn, or barely beat Notre Dame by one point, before we start calling them an empire. Just a thought.

But if you think all it takes is giving out money to get some studs, you’d be dead wrong. Money doesn’t get you a winning culture, build character, or get you winning coaches.

You lately have been fixated on bag culture. Something Miami will never even be close to being competitive at. We just don’t have the boosters or the booster network.

Don’t be so sure UGA doesn’t regress. Let’s see how ole racist Kurby does when he’s faced with some adversity, or steps on his own dlck with as sloppy as they’re getting. Or doesn’t lose to teams like Auburn, or barely beat Notre Dame by one point, before we start calling them an empire. Just a thought.
Money gave bama titles when Saban first got there they were trash, the second year they lost to bumb *** Utah. Theres only one team in the SEC that can compete with Bama and right now its UGA. Why is it no one can admit UGA is possibly sticking around? There first year with Smart they were not that good even with Michel and Chubb, one class later there in the title game. Same thing with us we were 9-4 then 10-3 went to the acc title game (not saying u but some people here think we will be good and they will drop out but we both going through similar scenarios but because its not Miami they r going to suck) **** I hope they do suck but they are improving faster because of there classes not because Smart is some genius they target the best players and thats it, thats what bama does. I think kids do get bags, we all knew when Ole Miss was doing it the first year we all speculated and were proved right, UGA is dirty as is Bama. All schools to some degree cheat trust me. Money game is real how many times Dee has said its real and hes tied in, if he says we r favored for a prospect everybody dyk gets hard but if he says bags r being dropped no one believes him.

Advertisement
Praying Rumph can finally catch a whale 🐋

STFU.gif

Money gave bama titles when Saban first got there they were trash, the second year they lost to bumb *** Utah. Theres only one team in the SEC that can compete with Bama and right now its UGA. Why is it no one can admit UGA is possibly sticking around? There first year with Smart they were not that good even with Michel and Chubb, one class later there in the title game. Same thing with us we were 9-4 then 10-3 went to the acc title game (not saying u but some people here think we will be good and they will drop out but we both going through similar scenarios but because its not Miami they r going to suck) **** I hope they do suck but they are improving faster because of there classes not because Smart is some genius they target the best players and thats it, thats what bama does. I think kids do get bags, we all knew when Ole Miss was doing it the first year we all speculated and were proved right, UGA is dirty as is Bama. All schools to some degree cheat trust me. Money game is real how many times Dee has said its real and hes tied in, if he says we r favored for a prospect everybody dyk gets hard but if he says bags r being dropped no one believes him.

UGA is sticking around. Part of the problem is that people said he was a bad hire. Another part of the problem is that we got the coach they fired. Both can end up winners, but it is a bit disheartening to see Smart out doing Richt on signing day and more importantly on the field.

Anyhow, say what one wants about Smart, but I'm not sure why someone has to label the guy a racist. Save that shut for the real ones in this world as there's more than enough evidence to say he's not.

Hope we get TS, but if we don't, the world will keep spinning.

UGA is sticking around. Part of the problem is that people said he was a bad hire. Another part of the problem is that we got the coach they fired. Both can end up winners, but it is a bit disheartening to see Smart out doing Richt on signing day and more importantly on the field.

Anyhow, say what one wants about Smart, but I'm not sure why someone has to label the guy a racist. Save that shut for the real ones in this world as there's more than enough evidence to say he's not.

Calm down. If Kirby loses more than one game this year, then he has more losses in three years at UGA than Richt,

Georgia is going to lose 3 or 4 games this year. Theyre going to be right back where they were with Richt, only with more losses. It’s just the type of program they are. Similar to Auburn.

Advertisement
Georgia will be good for the near future but as far as Kirby lmfao at not having Sony tote the rock in that 4th quarter of the title game. Major ***** up and choke job. And that’s all I got to say about Kkkirby.

Because he is

Advertisement

Money didn’t give Bama titles. You’re not paying attention.

People forget he’s a really good defensive coach. He lives and breathes it, and deserves credit for that.

Money gives Bama the undisputed #1 class year in and year out. But Saban is a damned good coach, that’s set up an NFL type system where he maximizes and squeezes every bit of talent out of his players. He’s also a master psychological manipulator. Add to that a juicing factory bar none, witness how Bama players flame out way more than they should in the NFL, and that’s why you have a dynasty.

The bags are only part of it.

It’s so shallow to focus just on that, and nobody is denying that it doesn’t exist in a bunch of other places.

But again, if you think Miami is going to compete like that, it’s not happening. It’s just not there. The people to make it happen don’t exist. Wishing for it doesn’t make it so. Get used to it. Just ain’t happening.

Money didn’t give Bama titles. You’re not paying attention.

People forget he’s a really good defensive coach. He lives and breathes it, and deserves credit for that.

Money gives Bama the undisputed #1 class year in and year out. But Saban is a damned good coach, that’s set up an NFL type system where he maximizes and squeezes every bit of talent out of his players. He’s also a master psychological manipulator. Add to that a juicing factory bar none, witness how Bama players flame out way more than they should in the NFL, and that’s why you have a dynasty.

The bags are only part of it.

It’s so shallow to focus just on that, and nobody is denying that it doesn’t exist in a bunch of other places.

But again, if you think Miami is going to compete like that, it’s not happening. It’s just not there. The people to make it happen don’t exist. Wishing for it doesn’t make it so. Get used to it. Just ain’t happening.

I'll say this right now, he made a ballsy call to switch to the youngster on the ropes there. That is why he gets the big bucks.

Georgia is the new Bama around here for the negative nellies. We lost TC(who clearly didn't want to come here) to them and now y'all are scared of them like they are some established powerhouse. When was the last time they won a championship?

I know y'all heart whatever team is popping right now but can UGA actually, idk, win a championship before you declare them the new Alabama?

Advertisement
This is not directed at anyone in particular, but rather are some random thoughts about the bag game and how I see it:

If we aren't competing with the Georgia's and Alabama's when it comes to booster networks and bags, we are doing a **** good job of recruiting. Rivals ranked us 6th in the nation last year and we're currently 8th. If - IF - bags were to be dropped by any school not dropping bags in that position, you're talking about changing a 6th-8th composite ranking to top 3. Some dudes are acting like that takes millions of dollars. It doesn't. If just a couple 5-stars and a couple 4-stars came here instead of four 3-star players, you're looking at us being ranked top 3. That's a fact.

How much money does it take to land four such players? Even if it was 200 g's each, we're talking less than a million. You're going to tell me that The U doesn't have that type of support? Guys like Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, any of our myriad famous former NFL player alumni, schmucks like Nevin Shapiro doing illegal ish (and there are a lot of them in Miami), etc. outnumber their equivalents in Tuscaloosa or, at the very least, could collectively pony up that type of cash in a heartbeat.

We don't win the bag game only because we don't play the bag game. It's like they said in The Wire: "The game is rigged, but you cannot lose if you choose not to play." The NCAA would try to give us the death penalty and we have honorable people overseeing things here. It is what it is.

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but rather are some random thoughts about the bag game and how I see it:

If we aren't competing with the Georgia's and Alabama's when it comes to booster networks and bags, we are doing a **** good job of recruiting. Rivals ranked us 6th in the nation last year and we're currently 8th. If - IF - bags were to be dropped by any school not dropping bags in that position, you're talking about changing a 6th-8th composite ranking to top 3. Some dudes are acting like that takes millions of dollars. It doesn't. If just a couple 5-stars and a couple 4-stars came here instead of four 3-star players, you're looking at us being ranked top 3. That's a fact.

How much money does it take to land four such players? Even if it was 200 g's each, we're talking less than a million. You're going to tell me that The U doesn't have that type of support? Guys like Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, any of our myriad famous former NFL player alumni, schmucks like Nevin Shapiro doing illegal ish (and there are a lot of them in Miami), etc. outnumber their equivalents in Tuscaloosa or, at the very least, could collectively pony up that type of cash in a heartbeat.

We don't win the bag game only because we don't play the bag game. It's like they said in The Wire: "The game is rigged, but you cannot lose if you choose not to play." The NCAA would try to give us the death penalty and we have honorable people overseeing things here. It is what it is.

200k + Jobs for family, Georgia and Alabama just played in the NC Game. On the other hand Miami hasn't been relevant in quite some time before Richt got there and we lost to Pitt, Clemson, and Wisconsin. Just look at it objectively.

Lol coming back to read this thread has been hilarious. Y'all need to invest in 6-8 months worth of Tampax(that's the amount of time we've got until the signing days for the mathematically challenged). Emotional *** ******.

Agree.

It’s june.

Advertisement
Back