Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

He just visited 3 times last week, I dont Think it’s that big of a telling sign either way. If he does it’s good, but if not he visited 3x last week so interest is obviously there either way

I think it’s a big deal. This is a marquee, invite-only event. If he’s at home and doesn’t show up, it speaks volumes. Likewise, if he does show, it’s says a lot too.

Advertisement
He just visited 3 times last week, I dont Think it’s that big of a telling sign either way. If he does it’s good, but if not he visited 3x last week so interest is obviously there either way
Yea, tonight is a big deal imo. His actions will say a lot tonight.

Advertisement
It's not like this event is something the coaches sprung on their commits and targets within the last couple days. I'm sure these kids were given a heads up some time in advance so that they could plan their schedules accordingly.
If TS is in the area, after yet another 680 mile UV to Athens, but gives us the old "couldn't find a ride" or "scheduling conflict" excuse then, to me, that would be very telling

Stevenson can’t make tonight. He’s out shopping.
My grandmother can recruit really well with Bama and uga money and she’s dead.

Advertisement
It's not like this event is something the coaches sprung on their commits and targets within the last couple days. I'm sure these kids were given a heads up some time in advance so that they could plan their schedules accordingly.
If TS is in the area, after yet another 680 mile UV to Athens, but gives us the old "couldn't find a ride" or "scheduling conflict" excuse then, to me, that would be very telling

Big Bro Frierson knows where he lives. It's not a violation for family to pick him up.

Left Ga 22 hours ago but is at home now icing his knee and not at Miami

Attachments

• B32BAEB7-9664-48F0-BFC7-02D92613FCDE.png
    B32BAEB7-9664-48F0-BFC7-02D92613FCDE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • E91442C1-9881-44C3-A5A1-D79FCFEC5159.png
    E91442C1-9881-44C3-A5A1-D79FCFEC5159.png
    967.2 KB · Views: 126
Advertisement
Ivins said the event didn't start for a couple of hours at 4 pm. so guessing that's 6 pm or later.

Had he stayed at FSU, yearby would have stayed committed and we would have got dalvin
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL nah, no way Golden would of outworked Jimbo for someone that good. These kids say they were brothers and went to different schools, dont listen to these kids when they talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back